Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 kindda good suggestions and 1 extra
(08-28-2017, 08:37 PM)[red]erikdamian Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 06:54 PM)[Pink] Tori {No Sound} Wrote:
(08-26-2017, 02:43 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: He means that every month, based on you many hours you spent online, you would get a corresponding amount of prem points.

i think this would kinda be unfair to the people that just started or if someone just got prem points and they cant use it because its going to be taken away

What do you mean with taken away?

(08-29-2017, 06:42 AM)C A M O Wrote: I think #1 is a good idea to do on all servers. Now how we would execute that, idk. Guests would just spam it, the forums would be filled with even more useless junk.. We would have to have a "suggestion box moderator" lol.
Maybe if we could limit it to Regulars and higher or even staff. I mean its not hard to tab out, and I personally always have the forums open in chrome..
I dont see it happening, probably for good reason, but I like the idea and I get where the idea is coming from.

I like C A M O's idea on just having it for regulars and when i meant for it to be taken away is that if someone just got prem points and it was their first time then all of a sudden its gone and they wont be able to use them
[Image: giphy.gif]