Poll: What should the default map be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ttt_bb_schooldayv3_r3
21.95%
9 21.95%
ttt_fastfood_a6
7.32%
3 7.32%
ttt_parkhouse
7.32%
3 7.32%
ttt_ski_resort_a1
4.88%
2 4.88%
ttt_stadium
14.63%
6 14.63%
ttt_waterworld
7.32%
3 7.32%
zm_roy_the_ship
14.63%
6 14.63%
ttt_wintermansion_beta2
21.95%
9 21.95%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing the default map!
For a while now, the default map (the one the server goes to when it crashes) has been Community Bowling. It's a good map, but it's frequently voted to return to. It's starting to become stale, so we're changing the default map to something different! The options here were selected for a few reasons:
  • They're infrequently voted on
  • They're functional with no notable issues
  • They're enjoyed by the community (but not enjoyed enough to be voted on over, say, 67thWay or Rooftops)
Pick whichever ones you wouldn't mind seeing as the default map. Please treat this seriously, since this will be the map we crash to for the next few months. The poll will close on Sunday, January 22nd at 11:59 PM EST.

P.S. - The cooldown for maps is getting bumped to 8!
I think 67thway is better as default map. I mean, yes it's common for almost all servers. Some uses doll instead, but I doubt that's a good map to start all the time. I'm all for one on 67thway, I don't want rooftops because god everyone picks that. And it'll be cancer to have mousetrap as default.

But... I rather have the other version 67thway... the one with lights turned off. D: Sadly, we can't add that back. So for me, I'm fine with 67thway, cruise, bestbuy... pretty much. I'm so-so with doll, teenroom, ...

(can't you give me a damn list...?! I don't recall all the maps)
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-17-2017, 06:56 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: I think 67thway is better as default map. I mean, yes it's common for almost all servers. Some uses doll instead, but I doubt that's a good map to start all the time. I'm all for one on 67thway, I don't want rooftops because god everyone picks that. And it'll be cancer to have mousetrap as default.

But... I rather have the other version 67thway... the one with lights turned off. D: Sadly, we can't add that back. So for me, I'm fine with 67thway, cruise, bestbuy... pretty much. I'm so-so with doll, teenroom, ...

(can't you give me a damn list...?! I don't recall all the maps)

The most popular maps on the server aren't added because we frequently return to them. This is why we're changing it from Bowling in the first place. Crash map should be something different.

Refresh the page for the poll of options at the top.
wintermansion ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
67th way you idiot
[Image: tenor.gif]
(01-17-2017, 07:45 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote: 67th way you idiot

after those kind words im definitely voting for wintermansion ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-17-2017, 07:45 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote: 67th way you idiot

Key words: Infrequently Played
[Image: 3e664e9635.jpg]

I voted for Parkhouse, but would be fine with Wintermansion.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-18-2017, 01:09 AM)Christian Wrote: [Image: 3e664e9635.jpg]

I voted for Parkhouse, but would be fine with Wintermansion.
hey fuck you. i picked that map. no map bullying
Reminder: this is the final day to vote on this poll!