Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mp3 url
What website does everyone use that works for the que song. I can't seem to find one that works.
Convert it from YouTube to MP3 then use weebly :)
I use Kiwi6 and use the direct hotlink.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Clip and download any song from soundloud or youtube using listenvid.com, then upload it on kiwi6.com after you make an account. After you upload the song into your kiwi6 account, use the direct hotlink as your URL in the Queue. Once you make enough queues and get used to the process of listenvid and kiwi6, it only takes a few moments to create each Direct Hotlink. :)

Advice : Rename each song to something small, as the Url can only be a certain amount of characters and will not work if its too long.
Listenvid.com then right click the download link and copy URL
I either grab songs from Youtube using a converter by looking at Google, or I go to musicpleer.audio for songs.

Going further...I use puush.me. It has a program on the website that you can use to upload files, called ShareX. I use Audacity to edit the files and then I upload them, and the upload will automatically have a link to use.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]