Lets try this again. (Anna Unban Request PT.2)
Listen, if you at least admit to hacking I will support you being unbanned/reduced. But if you continue to say you weren't when you clearly were then i can't really say anything else other than no.
(08-27-2017, 08:57 PM)Foxka Wrote: Listen, if you at least admit to hacking I will support you being unbanned/reduced. But if you continue to say you weren't when you clearly were then i can't really say anything else other than no.

I need to know why you think I'm hacking.
The guy's video I showed in the appeal (if anyone would actually read it) that guy is a Global Elite in CSGO. He got accused on hacking on that server and that video was the only piece of evidence.
Why do you want me to admit I'm hacking so much?
I need to see some cold hard proof that I was aimlocking, or backtracking or silent aiming without being in the person view.
Nobody is giving me the benefit of the doubt, nobody is actually look at the things that could make it look like I'm hacking. You guys want to keep me banned because "Oh he's hacking oh he's hacking" but when I show you a video of someone else that was in the same exact situation, nobody even cares to notice the similarities. Both of us flicked to peoples heads. Both of us had 50+ ping. Both of us had the same type of "evidence" used against us that literally doesn't even prove I'm hacking. Spectator and Demos aren't even solid proof considering that they aren't 100% accurate.
If you guys want to keep me banned, fine. But I just need to know why nobody wants to actually read the appeal in full and actually consider "oh hey, he might not be a cheater considering how high his ping would be and how unreliable demos and spectating is." 

You ever heard of the case of C9 Surefour from overwatch? The spectating system made it look like he would lock onto peoples heads and he was slandered as a hacker. Overwatch themselves had to then come out and say that the spectating wasn't 1:1 and it was very choppy. They then went back and looked at his own recordings and realized he never cheated in the first place.

Spectating is NOT reliable recording 15 minute demos of me is not reliable. It can only catch the basic stuff like spinbotting and silent aim where someone is no where is near someones head and aimlocking. If you guys look into it to hard without considering any other factors, of course its gonna look like I'm hacking.

Plus, why would I wait 1 month to appeal and waste 50 hours on the server just to cheat and get to know the people. It makes me mad that watching the demos of me and seeing everyone in admin chat accuse me of hacking because you all are basing your opinions on an unreliable spectating system.

I'm not gonna fight anymore. I'm just gonna do what christian said and sit tight, it's obvious you reed and minty want to keep me banned and have no intention of actually considering I'm innocent. So I'm done. Someone should just give a decision and close the thread.

I'm just gonna say why would I waste this much time getting proof and learning how the game works just if I knew I was gonna be denied. I don't know, I was hoping you guys would realize how dumb cheating here would be

I want an unbiased opinion reviewing my appeal and either accepting it or denying it.
No, I'm not a girl.
[Image: UIqFzqq.jpg]
[Image: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Didn't have a screen capture of the time, but between what I've seen personally and by videos (which while gmod capture isn't 1:1 it can be damn close at times depending on connection) I  cannot agree with an unban or reduction. Some of the videos are good connection and clearly show evidence

To note since it's come up before, videos of your own prove nothing unless it's the exact same time of an opposing video

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Weren't you that guest who came out of no where with door spam tactics and multiple suspicious as fuck clutch moments even Fozzy couldn't pull off? Head shotting people in a manner which was so quick you had time to pull the door back shut before getting shot your self? Showing you were doing things past normal human reaction times?

Also i'm less concerned about the shot and more concerned how you just magically knew to turn that corner and fire. "You check corners in every map" but in that video that's legit the only corner you checked sooo ... Probably get your story straight. While you were generally pleasant to play with, we by no means let that be a pass on hacking.

Like i'm pretty sure I said on the last one. Between the insurmountable proof, your stories not backing them selves against the proof, and knowing how the community works? Weather you did it or not. Just say you did, say you're sorry, agree to be watched with careful scrutiny, and apply for a reduction to one month. If you love this community so much. Put your pride aside for a moment, take the L, and say ya did it.
Look i'll even start it for you in a manner that's "no contest".
"I am fully aware of the insurmountable evidence and would not like to further argue my innocence. I apologize for any suspicious activities I may or may not of taken part in, and am aware that if I am granted a reduction I will be watched with the eyes of a hawk. I graciously ask for a reduction and promise no further instances will arise on my behalf."
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(08-30-2017, 03:32 PM)SusAF Wrote: Weren't you that guest who came out of no where with door spam tactics and multiple suspicious as fuck clutch moments even Fozzy couldn't pull off? Head shotting people in a manner which was so quick you had time to pull the door back shut before getting shot your self? Showing you were doing things past normal human reaction times?

Also i'm less concerned about the shot and more concerned how you just magically knew to turn that corner and fire. "You check corners in every map" but in that video that's legit the only corner you checked sooo ... Probably get your story straight. While you were generally pleasant to play with, we by no means let that be a pass on hacking.

Like i'm pretty sure I said on the last one. Between the insurmountable proof, your stories not backing them selves against the proof, and knowing how the community works? Weather you did it or not. Just say you did, say you're sorry, agree to be watched with careful scrutiny, and apply for a reduction to one month. If you love this community so much. Put your pride aside for a moment, take the L, and say ya did it.
Look i'll even start it for you in a manner that's "no contest".
"I am fully aware of the insurmountable evidence and would not like to further argue my innocence. I apologize for any suspicious activities I may or may not of taken part in, and am aware that if I am granted a reduction I will be watched with the eyes of a hawk. I graciously ask for a reduction and promise no further instances will arise on my behalf."
if you want an honest answer on the guy that i killed in the corner video everyone seems to be treating as 100% proof i cheat, it was rdm.  honestly.
its no surprise that i rdm'd that guy cause i did rdm often so you can just scratch that off the list.

the door spamming tactics would only work cause i would literally push me headset against my ear and only open the door after huge gunfights i heard in the garage (forget what that map is called. it has a turret as a t trap)
i remember what your talking about vividly. the last traitor in the clutch game has near death health so one deag or not he was dead.
everyone in that clutch money was standing still except for the 3 traitors that walked in a straight line toward me in a very tight corridor. I may have the clip recorded thanks to geforce experience. i'll let you know if i do.
that 1v7 clutch doesnt really make me a t either considering the first 3 ts i killed i killed them with a shotgun, then i one deaged out of the door when i saw in the top right corner that one of the dumbass guest ts id'd a body, this is known as an id trap

i'm completely fine with being watched forever and as long as i play on the server, but everyone keeps trying to get me to say im hacking then you'll unban me, which is just bait considering hacking is a perma ban. so why would i say "your right guys im hacking" and then just have everyone say "yeah we knew it lol banned forever"??'

and by the way matt, if the spectating system is good with good connection, how come in the other video that i linked the guy literally looks like he is also silent aiming but since gmod is >>garbage<< he actually wasnt. he's just a good player.

i'm honestly done with the whole thing since it's obviously that nobody really cares to unban me and i wasnt a fan favorite anyway so its not likely i'll be unbanned anyway

you can close this thread if you want

p.s : nice meme kody

(sorry for the unprofessionalism in this post specifically, im on my way to a flight and i dont really care to make it look nice)
No, I'm not a girl.
[Image: UIqFzqq.jpg]
You're already perma-banned. What are going to do ban you for double infinity? Divide your account by 0 :P?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms