Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
staff
ingame name: GoldVenomGV

steam ID: SteamID(0;0:219943315)

time played: 3 days 11 hours

when first joined: about  3-4 months ago

availibility: monday,wensday-friday and sometimes weekends (depending if im doing anything)

rank desired: trusted

what can you do to help the community?: be freindly to all and help anyone that is in need. i already am friends with alot on the server and even as a normal player, i help out with any questions or problems i am able to handle.

why do you want to help the community?: even though i have not been on this server for long compared to others, i love this server alot and want to help this server as much as i am able to. i already am friends with alot of others that play on this server aswell and help them with what i can. I've been wanting atleast trusted to have the ability to help people on this server just like how others have with me.

have you been previously banned?: no

have you previously applied for staff?: no

how did you find us?: when i first got gmod, one of the things i wanted to do was prophunt, i looked on 4 or 5 other servers but non of them really appealed to me. hten i went on dinks and have stuck with it since then because of the community.

other:
Sure, why not?, you are active, you get along with others, you are fun to play with, its 1+ for me
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1
Active
Knows and enforces the rules
Gets along with others smoothly
extremely chill and fun to play with

Give this man staff.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1, 

Gold always follows the rules, and is pretty active.
They are kind and interact well with others. I feel they would make a good trusted.  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1

I've played with you several times. You don't cause any trouble, know the rules and follow them and are nice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
+uno
you time is solid and your activity is good although it dropped as school started but thats understandable
http://prntscr.com/ge1fx1
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 I always see you active in the mornings and your pretty good on the server. I dont really see you causing any trouble.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Congrats. :D