Unban request
Mr.Dickles

STEAM_0:1:54158623

Burrito Bowl

RDM and leave.

Reason to unban: It says I RDM and left but I never got slayed for rdm and they didn't ban me until the next day so of course I was off the server by then. I just made a mistake on shooting someone I thought shot me but I never just left after I filled out the report and everything. I donated to this server because I love it and I take it very seriously when playing here. I wouldn't just donate to be stupid and just get banned that doesn't make sense. Thank you for helping me with this matter! 
Linking the ban request:
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thre...ht=dickles
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1 for unban.
+1 for unban as well.
I remember the day this happened. I played with Mr. Dickles all morning and he was completely non-issue.
@Lovanatana
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
+uno

@DaKody move this to TTT unban section
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I really want to play I'm still banned. :'(((((
+1 Why not i'll summon Lovan
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Sure go ahead and unbean
I'm fine with an unban, sorry for the abrasiveness, the night you were on, there was a copious amount of minges on, and I threw you in a class with a bad name.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]