Time Played: 4d 18h Xm Xs 

When First Joined: July 29 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):

Mon - Fri 5pm - 10pm
Sat - Sun 10am - 10pm
Central Time Zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master 

What can you do to help the community?: I can help keep the server stay a nice and enjoyable place to play on! 

Why do you want to help the community?: I really enjoy this server and I want to keep it that way by becoming staff.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts)

Trusted V.1

How did you find us?: I was getting bored of all the other games I have on Steam so i decided to play some gmod, and then I was searching for a server to play on and this one felt unique in a way so I kept coming back! 

Other: This server is the best server I've played on because the staff is nice and all the people that play on it are nice and respect each other. Also sorry about sometimes going afk unnoticed, that happens because I have to do something and then I forget to turn off my computer, so I accidently go afk, sorry about that  :s
[Image: giphy.gif]
I LOVE SPACE :D !!!
i like his enthusiasm for wanting to help the server, although he only joined just over a month ago, his play time i think covers for it. he respects others and follows rules.i thinkhe would be a pretty good trusted. +1
+1
Why?

- Dedicated to help the server out.
- Joined a month ago and already has more time ( and probably a higher lvl ) than me like that
- Gets along with others fairly
- Knows the rules and tries to enforces them when there is staff or no staff

I say give him a shot.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+0,

Atomic has definitely improved from his last application. Interacts with other players well, and I appreciate that he remains dedicated. 
He listened to every request we had of him.
Although there was an accusation of you time farming before hand, so that's a big topic of consideration.

All in all I'm not opposed to giving him a shot.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+uno
imma just say that you have improved immensily after your first app
you have been active on forums, you have improved your attitude and have become a part of the community

welcome to the squad m8
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Took a look. :) Congrats.