Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might Quit Gmod...Idk
Soo....ya i might end up quiting gmod. This is probably ny depressed drunk and a little high phase talking rn but ya. If i do end up quiting then idk i might pop in sometimes. When i first joined the server i gave myself a goal and i was commited to that goal i tried very hard to get to that goal and i got lose to it. I had some major problems getting to that goal mostly relationship problems..twice and home/school problems and i pushed through it but then i saw something that got me to this phase im in now or something. I knew i had no chance on to getting my goal anymore and that i couldnt achive it anymore...Some of the times i felt like i was unwanted on the server or something. I mainly felt left out and alone.  This might not happen but idk.
[Image: giphy.gif]
We'd hate to see you leave the community. From what I heard, is you're a fantastic Mod over at PH. And the times I've spoken / been around you, you've always been very nice and friendly. I know how depression is, it's real shitty for real. I ended up taking a 2 week break because of it, maybe you should do the same. I think a lot of people at PH would dearly miss you if you left for good, but you should do what is best.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here to support you. And I guarantee there are others who would do the same. Hopefully you'll be doing alright soon, depression is a real killer.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Tori nuuu I knew something was up during the discord chats if you need a time to talk things and get out some steam I can be your punching bag. Hate to see you leave gmod but that doesn't mean you are leaving your friends behind :)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Whether or not you decide to leave or stay, we're all here for you.
Life can really suck sometimes, but the people you choose to have around you make it better  Heart

P.S. We've never really talked,  but I'm always open to it. 
Maybe we can play BDO together sometime  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Tori, if you need talk to me. I am mostly always available and you know where to contact me. You have been a good friend since the beginning and I would hate to see you leave for good. The things Christian stated are true. If you need I am here. You are a great Mod and have plenty potential don't give up on your goals. You can do anything you set your mind to, you just need to wait for the right opportunity. Also, don't feel like you are burdening someone if you need to talk definitely speak up we all care.

P.S. - Talk to Mk she is really good with helping with these things. I know from personal experience. :) Its better to get to know the staff. It is important to be close and work as one. The better the friendship between staff members, the better we function as a whole. Remember no matter the rank we are here for you.
Tor, in all my time in this community, I have never gotten the pleasure to speak to you. Maybe I should be more persistent to make sure everyone is equally seen in this community.

Fact of the matter is, I respect your decision, but also know that as you leave the community, no-one can replace your place in our hearts. No matter what you think of yourself, whether the world's against you, or if you just don't feel like playing, we are here for you.

My suggestion to you would be to take either a break from the server, or divide your goal into smaller goals. Aiming towards an impressively large goal can stress you out, and seem impossible. Develop a small-goal scale that develops into bigger goals, but also feel free to indulge.

You are where you are in the community (as staff) because the people like to have you around and like to be with you.

I'd like to meet you to. You seem like an amazingly warm person.

But, yes. Make your decision, but take your time. We will love you all the same no-matter what.

- Lova.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(08-30-2017, 07:00 PM)[Pink] Tori the Tiger Wrote: snip

you seem to be really popular on the forums, so I assume that means you're a great and inviting person to talk to. I don't play PH, so I haven't met you (yet!!), but you know, your sanity is of utmost importance. Mental health comes before other obligations. I can't offer you great advice myself, but you always have the option of taking a break, talking to someone... anything that would at least ameliorate what's going on. You'll get through this. We all have those times where we feel like we're unwanted or the world would revolve without us, but just remember that there are people on this server who truly care about you. You're a part of the one big great family that is Dink's GMod.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-31-2017, 12:31 AM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 07:00 PM)[Pink] Tori the Tiger Wrote: snip

you seem to be really popular on the forums, so I assume that means you're a great and inviting person to talk to. I don't play PH, so I haven't met you (yet!!), but you know, your sanity is of utmost importance. Mental health comes before other obligations. I can't offer you great advice myself, but you always have the option of taking a break, talking to someone... anything that would at least ameliorate what's going on. You'll get through this. We all have those times where we feel like we're unwanted or the world would revolve without us, but just remember that there are people on this server who truly care about you. You're a part of the one big great family that is Dink's GMod.

Taylors right, I also don't know you personally but your mental health should come before everything. You just do what you need to do for yourself to be good, and if taking a break from toxic things is what you need then do it, focus on yourself, find something you love doing and fuck all the people that bring you down and make you feel less. Literally everyone is the same and no ones better than anyone, so don't let anyone tear you down and make you feel bad about urself. Seems odd coming from a gaming forum but actually try going for a walk or a bike ride to just listen to music and just think or don't think and just relax mostly and get to a good place with yourself before you think you have to fill anyone's expectations.
Just keep moving forward life's not stopping so neither should you:)
(Or you can fake it till u make it and go the long run)
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
Look don't leave bcs of the B's that's happened between us and shit I'd hate to see you leave because of it... I don't mind being friends just can't handle a bunch of shit on my plate.
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
Nu!!, Mommy, dont leave me  :(
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]