Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a Small Break
Ive decided on taking a small break just until i buy myself a new power cord for my tower. During this break ill work on my mental state and emotions and all that crap. I saw all of the replies on my last post and talked with Christian and Starky and thought that instead of quiting id just take a small break to get myself together and again get a new power cord. Hopefully i should somewhat get better but i probably wont be the same person or improve stuff about me that isnt right or something. Ive basically already changed with the red hair and tattoos but ill probably have a somewhat different personality or have the same but add or remove things about me. Again i should be back soon maybe a week or 2 maybe less. You guys are welcome to message me on steam or here since my stupid kindle wont let me go on discord or skype or instagram. I love you all and ill miss playing with you guys
[Image: giphy.gif]
Take as much time as you need, I'm glad I was able to help keep you upright. You're always welcome to send me a message as well if you ever need someone to talk to.

Take care Tori, hope to see you back soon.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Don't work yourself too hard out there eh. Like what others said multiple times you're always welcomed to send us messages if you need someone to talk to.

Take care Tori, Gardez la tête haute et continuez à avancer.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Best of luck Tori  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Take care, glad I could help as Christian stated if you need to talk feel free to message!