Unban me pls
Ingame Name: JUSTHARRYV7.5

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57856085

Who Banned You:  mr.poopybutthole

Reason For Ban: something about coons and RDM

Length of Ban: Perma 

Reason for Mods to Unban: Admittedly I was awkward and I didnt like the tone people were speaking to me in so I decided to be very obnoxious and pretty much broke most of the rules. I just enjoy playing the server and want it as my main, I will play by the rules.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.
I was playing with him before he got banned and he was alright +1 for an unban.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
You have 2 Bans on Record for basically Trolling. Not sure I'd like to see you back if it's going to be reoccurring.

Ban #1
Ban #2 (Ban for this Appeal)

Though some of these are not "recent", they should be posted to reflect upon your behavior on other communities. At least to determine an outcome on your appeal here.

"Ban Evading / Cheats Detected" [knowing Lifepunch (since I played there) , you probably let someone use your account or some shit to evade, but still should be noted.]
"mass rdm / toxic
"Mass RDM
"RDM x4 | RDM in sit | Lying | "My voice is through my bullets"
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
But I can change ;-;
Wait when did this happen?

I'm looking at these bans you have on our server right now, and they're both around the same time. However Turners ban was set to expire after the Permaban you have now. This is kinda strange...

@"Mr Turner" @"A Ero Doujinshi" you guys remember any of this?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
This is confusing because I can remember playing with him maybe like a month ago (?) and he was fun to play with and did not break rules.
 You have to agree that there has to be some kind of punishment.
I just want to say this:
You had many chances to follow the rules, saying it now after getting banned makes no sense whatsoever. You were already given a chance to read and follow the rules. The staff even gave you chances, they didn't ban you right on the spot. You didn't listen even after so many chances.

I personally wouldn't give you a chance, because there's multiple bans on both your current account and your alt account throughout different community servers. It was for the same reasons trolling & rdm; except on one of them it says it was for cheating.

I'm leaving my vote -support for unban. I personally think you should wait longer in my personal opinion. I also like to add this isn't your first server ban. If it was your first, I would've given you a chance but searching throughout both your steamid, gives me an iffy feeling that I don't think you should be given a chance. But hey, that's my answer. It's up to the admin to decide.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Understandable, i'll take it
+1 for unban.
If and when you come back, follow the rules and play right as that would be your last chance anyway.
Bring back my sexy accented Harry.

What about an update on this? BUMP
+1, give the kid another chance.