Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plugin for all game modes
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1131903966 

it makes gmod pop up on your bar letting you know a new round has started which i think could be handy for a few people and not too hard to implement
There's a sound notification to let you know when a round starts in the F1 Settings. This works perfectly unless you have your Audio Settings set to "Silence in-game Audio" when you're not tabbed in the game.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-14-2017, 10:54 AM)Christian Wrote: There's a sound notification to let you know when a round starts in the F1 Settings. This works perfectly unless you have your Audio Settings set to "Silence in-game Audio" when you're not tabbed in the game.

Was unaware of this! Thanks for the tip.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
i usually go watch youtube between round and im sure im not the only one. it usually drowns out the gmod sound for a new round/ end of round notification
I'm going to say no, to this because my game crashes any time I get a notification in game.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky