RenzoLeBenzo's Trusted App
Ingame Name: RenzoLeBenzo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23783780

Time Played: 4d 8h 38mins

When First Joined: August

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10am - 10 pm EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I've been playing Gmod for years, have over 5,000 hours in this game, 3,000 of those hours as Mod+ on over 100 different servers that are all Serious RP servers. Anywho, I have a lot of experience as an admin and having that responsibility to keep the peace and make the server fair for everyone. I feel like I would make a great edition to the administration team and help making the sure the server is running at it's best level. Lastly, I have a decent set of skills that I think would make me a good choice to being given the rank of Trusted.

Why you want to help the community: This server always popped out at me being it was a custom version of TTT with a pointshop, reward system, and an awesome playerbase. This server made me feel awesome to be apart of it. And especially the staff team caught my eye. Very very professional. Which is what I'm used to being I was Admin on Serious Roleplay servers. So I wanted to become staff to be there for the server when they need a staff member the most. I'm on a majority of the day and I can do the job. Being a staff memeber comes with a lot of responsibility and I feel as a mature adult, I can handle the job.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  No.

How did you find us?: Server hopping, trying to look for a non-toxic, playable server.

Other: Other than me trying to apply for staff, I also have skills in Digitial Design. Specifically Photoshop CS6 certified. I love doing forum signatures for people so if you want one, all you gotta do is PM on forums or Steam.

Thanks in advance for all the replies. Sincerely, TheBenzo.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
+1

One of the first people to show me a friendly server atmosphere when I first joined, stayed and donated cause good people like him besides Yeezy + Penny
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Ummmmm I say

+1, overall good kid and knows the rules, a little sweaty but that's okay. I think you've earned it bud.
"this seems like a good time for a drink, and a cold calculated speech with sinister overtones. A speech about politics, about order, brotherhood, power, but speeches are for campaigning, now is the time for action."

+1

Overall pretty average, determined to become staff and took the time to actually put time and effort into his app.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I can confidently say that I believe Renzo can create a positive impact for the server. I haven't seen you *that* many times, but I have absolutely no complaints about you. You're a nice person, and you're also friendly. Although your forum time isn't amazing, that can definitely be worked on, and you've at least created one ban request--which is nice. Your application looks like it has been thought through well, and that's also a big plus, since I hate to see applications that look like they've been done in a minute or two. Overall, it's a +1 for me.
[Image: source.gif]
Though i've only recently run into you frequently. Like Deaf said, I am confident you can impact this community positively.
You know how to handle a ban request and even provided adequate proof of a hacker (something a lot of people seem to forget you need ...).
You go out of your way to call for staff when necessary.
Do not cause any severe problems that come to mind.
You're positive and make it a point to be known to staff.
You seem to have a good grasp on the rules.
Though I feel like you sort of popped up out of no where recently. Could be wrong, probably am.
I like the effort put forward in the application.
Though you don't stand out quite as much as some of our more recent trusted members, I feel given the opportunity you will.

+1 come join the roster
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Though I think you would be a Great Staff Member in the near future, you haven't really been here long enough. The requirement is at least one month within the community, it's only been a few weeks. You gotta get that community time up, once you get that up I honestly feel you're ready. You never cause any trouble, you have some ban requests here on the forums, and I know you know our server rules. However, you gotta get more time in the community first.

[Image: akS2FrN.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Check his other names Strawberry man.
(09-14-2017, 06:01 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Check his other names Strawberry man.

That was his first name when he joined the server Pinto.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-14-2017, 06:03 PM)Christian Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 06:01 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Check his other names Strawberry man.

That was his first name when he joined the server Pinto.

Alright look you pieces of cheap food products, You're You.... Also GameTracker is a little off so be eassssy on him.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]