Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RenzoLeBenzo's Trusted App
Wow Renzo, great moves, keep it up. Proud of ya. +1
(09-15-2017, 05:58 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 05:31 PM)Petals Wrote: @DaKody Not a lot of people give a damn about that rule of contribution to forums much. I believe only the older staff members or at least former regulars/staff knows of it. So most people will just go according to how helpful or noticeable he is on servers rather than the forums. Despite it being a rule/requirement, it's something that you may want to discuss with the others and see if it's okay. But that's why I voted neutral because of his forum time and server time is still not enough :/

To the other staff members that's voting or supporting Renzo, what dakody is saying is that, without all the reports and introduction. He's not really known to the rest of the community. There's people like me and a few other who are more active on forums rather than the server, and I got to say, despite the amount of post renzo has, he's still kind of not very noticeable on here than he is on the server. Contributing to the community is basically you communicate and participate in our forums.

In the last few weeks I've been top poster a few times. And also, I made a full in-depth introduction but it got removed over the Sept. 1st wipe so yes I made an introduction so people could find out more about me. I understand that one of the requirements is one month of community activity but from what I've heard from a lot of staff, that's a new requirement. I've been on everyday on the forums and server and discord for a few straight weeks and I've had a lot of people support me. I've made plenty of contributions to the community by posting possible suggestions, being there for other people like Sus, actually caring. I'm not just posting for the benefit of me trying to get Trusted. I'm making my post and replies because I actually care about being in this community. Helping Dinkle and Christian try and help fix the server with it's problems. I'm making a big contribution by trying to make the server a more playable place for the population. 

But in any case, I am trying to make myself known. I know I have the experience to make it as staff, and apparently, so do a lot of other people. They wouldn't +1 if you thought I couldn't do it or wasn't fit for the job.

Sincerely, TheBenzo.

Actually, this is an old requirement. It's not a new requirement. Of course the new staff members may say it's new. But it's actually an old requirement. On the old lanky forum: here - Directs you to the requirement that isn't set on the new forums, but technically it's still a requirement. That's why Dakody was being a meanie. Most old staff members will say it's a requirement. 
I'm not saying you haven't been on as much. I'm saying that 30 day is a requirement, and even if you do have ton of people to support you, the requirement itself stays. And like I mentioned above in light green, those are the new staff. As an old staff member, we go by the old requirement. Because it shows dedication and contribution for us, that's how we see it. It is not my decision to deny or accept you, I'm just stating and explaining why Dakody was like that.
So, are you saying that you've met staff members or players in general that do not care at all despite how busy a human being is? I understand you contributed and people care about your contribution but that's not what we're trying to say. Just because someone didn't respond or show that they care doesn't mean they're being rude to you or the server. 

I'm going to end it like this, I did not vote at all for you because as I said, I don't know who you are. But the way you're thinking is making other see me as a idiot for not understanding that you do contribute. But the contribution that I'm referring to is something else. It's not just for the server, but as a whole. What I mean is that, yes I understand most people are using discord as a community activity, but there's people like me who rather see people on forums as an activity. So I'm just going to end this conversation before dakody or scoovie come running me over.

PEACE OUT.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-16-2017, 12:11 PM)Petals Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 05:58 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 05:31 PM)Petals Wrote: @DaKody Not a lot of people give a damn about that rule of contribution to forums much. I believe only the older staff members or at least former regulars/staff knows of it. So most people will just go according to how helpful or noticeable he is on servers rather than the forums. Despite it being a rule/requirement, it's something that you may want to discuss with the others and see if it's okay. But that's why I voted neutral because of his forum time and server time is still not enough :/

To the other staff members that's voting or supporting Renzo, what dakody is saying is that, without all the reports and introduction. He's not really known to the rest of the community. There's people like me and a few other who are more active on forums rather than the server, and I got to say, despite the amount of post renzo has, he's still kind of not very noticeable on here than he is on the server. Contributing to the community is basically you communicate and participate in our forums.

In the last few weeks I've been top poster a few times. And also, I made a full in-depth introduction but it got removed over the Sept. 1st wipe so yes I made an introduction so people could find out more about me. I understand that one of the requirements is one month of community activity but from what I've heard from a lot of staff, that's a new requirement. I've been on everyday on the forums and server and discord for a few straight weeks and I've had a lot of people support me. I've made plenty of contributions to the community by posting possible suggestions, being there for other people like Sus, actually caring. I'm not just posting for the benefit of me trying to get Trusted. I'm making my post and replies because I actually care about being in this community. Helping Dinkle and Christian try and help fix the server with it's problems. I'm making a big contribution by trying to make the server a more playable place for the population. 

But in any case, I am trying to make myself known. I know I have the experience to make it as staff, and apparently, so do a lot of other people. They wouldn't +1 if you thought I couldn't do it or wasn't fit for the job.

Sincerely, TheBenzo.

Actually, this is an old requirement. It's not a new requirement. Of course the new staff members may say it's new. But it's actually an old requirement. On the old lanky forum: here - Directs you to the requirement that isn't set on the new forums, but technically it's still a requirement. That's why Dakody was being a meanie. Most old staff members will say it's a requirement. 
I'm not saying you haven't been on as much. I'm saying that 30 day is a requirement, and even if you do have ton of people to support you, the requirement itself stays. And like I mentioned above in light green, those are the new staff. As an old staff member, we go by the old requirement. Because it shows dedication and contribution for us, that's how we see it. It is not my decision to deny or accept you, I'm just stating and explaining why Dakody was like that.
So, are you saying that you've met staff members or players in general that do not care at all despite how busy a human being is? I understand you contributed and people care about your contribution but that's not what we're trying to say. Just because someone didn't respond or show that they care doesn't mean they're being rude to you or the server. 

I'm going to end it like this, I did not vote at all for you because as I said, I don't know who you are. But the way you're thinking is making other see me as a idiot for not understanding that you do contribute. But the contribution that I'm referring to is something else. It's not just for the server, but as a whole. What I mean is that, yes I understand most people are using discord as a community activity, but there's people like me who rather see people on forums as an activity. So I'm just going to end this conversation before dakody or scoovie come running me over.

PEACE OUT.

Petals, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was calling you an idiot. I'm not. I understand now that the 30 day is a requirement and it was not fully explained to me. So if that's the case then I accept that I do not have the full time and wish for the upper staff to judge accordingly. I thank you a million for your critique and your useful knowledge. Also for being a long time member of this community and I respect you for that. Thanks again for your responses.
App denied you don't meet he minimum requirements for staff.