Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RenzoLeBenzo's Trusted App
Unfortunately from what I can tell with his recent names, Christian seems to be correct. @RenzoLeBenzo what was the first name you used on this server, if you don't mind me asking?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(09-14-2017, 06:09 PM)SusAF Wrote: Unfortunately from what I can tell with his recent names, Christian seems to be correct. @RenzoLeBenzo  what was the first name you used on this server, if you don't mind me asking?

First name was MrRenzo. But only had a half of a day playtime to it
Then yes (according to game tracker, which my personal memory does not support but my memory means nothing here :D) you unfortunately do not meet the requirement of being part of the community for a month :|
Maybe you'll get a 'good guy' exception.
But even i've got to say: Rules is rules is rules is rules.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
who
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(09-14-2017, 06:58 PM)DaKody Wrote: who

Me dude. That's who. Lmao. I play on the server everyday?
Although is hasn't been very long since you joined the community you have been active on forums and in game and you aren't a dick, why the hell not.
+1
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+21
+1 absolutely, 

Renzo brings a certian atmosphere into the lobby when he joins, he is funny and great to play with.

Renzo is also very good with dealing with the minor and major squabbles between server members. 

In my personal opinion he would be perfect for a staff role.

As for his honor and integrety i dont think i have ever seen Renzo rdm on purpose or start fights with anyone for no reason, and anytime he has rdmed by mistake he takes the slay with chin heald hi!

so overall id love to see renzo in a staff postion!

-Cody French aprooves this message
+1 amazing person knows the rules never gets in trouble very nice sould be staff and i love him thats all he needs  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
My god, you guys are lazy.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Renzo...145:27015/ 2 hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/MrRen...145:27015/ 41 hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Renzo...145:27015/ 61 hours

Okay that's all of it. But if I look at the graph, the playtime doesn't reach 30 days. Because the first one is only for one bar of day, the second one is 4 bars of a day, and the last one is 7 bars of a day. So that is equal to 10 days of playing on the server. I mean unless you guys want to accept someone with 10 days on server, be my guest. But I personally feel 30 days time is better. But I'm not voting since I don't know you as much as the other applicant that I applied. So I'm neutral, but good luck.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.