Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RenzoLeBenzo's Trusted App
You need more time to build up your community time

Also stop bantering in a staff app
(09-14-2017, 07:29 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: Although is hasn't been very long since you joined the community you have been active on forums and in game and you aren't a dick, why the hell not.
+1

(09-14-2017, 06:58 PM)DaKody Wrote: who

He literally made an entire post about himself and has been the top poster for like the last week. You are the co-owner, you should know these things man.

youre a funny man
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
This one month thing is new, I'll keep that in mind... That being said, +1. He's very helpful, knowledgeable and so far seems like a good guy. I feel as if he'd be able to provide great help to the staff. I'd also like to discuss the one month thing a little later. I think we should potentially look at staff candidates who have had previous staff experience on a case by case basis. You know, if they're not terrible, they're helpful, friendly, yadda yadda yadda... I digress. +1 for the reasons stated above

Edit: Thanks Petals. I guess the month of community time is a requirement. I must have forgotten about that.
+1 I haven't had any trouble with him at all.  When i first met him he seem to be pretty chill and relaxed, as time has gone on we have talked a decent amount and every time we talk (which is usually over steam message) He always is respectful and tells me about things going on while i have been away.  He was very quick to tell me when his intro went up and that i should go read it because i guess he just wanted me to get to know him... idk.  He knows the rules well, he knows how to deal with trouble, (from what I've seen) and treats everyone with respect no matter how stupid or ridiculous they are acting.  Overall i would love to see him become staff and i don't think the one month rule should stand in the way but that's just my opinion if it's a big deal then wait a little while after you get 30 days and come back. 

Best of luck man!

@DaKody You're an interesting guy.... i thought you read most of the posts on the forums but i guess you just over looked his intro xD
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
(09-14-2017, 08:53 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: This one month thing is new, I'll keep that in mind... That being said, +1. He's very helpful, knowledgeable and so far seems like a good guy. I feel as if he'd be able to provide great help to the staff. I'd also like to discuss the one month thing a little later. I think we should potentially look at staff candidates who have had previous staff experience on a case by case basis. You know, if they're not terrible, they're helpful, friendly, yadda yadda yadda... I digress. +1 for the reasons stated above
+1
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(09-14-2017, 09:41 PM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote: @DaKody You're an interesting guy.... i thought you read most of the posts on the forums but i guess you just over looked his intro xD

making an intro doesn't make you integrated into a community, i read it, doesnt make him any less "who?"
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(09-15-2017, 08:08 AM)DaKody Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 09:41 PM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote: @DaKody You're an interesting guy.... i thought you read most of the posts on the forums but i guess you just over looked his intro xD

making an intro doesn't make you integrated into a community, i read it, doesnt make him any less "who?"

I have been making an effort to be active in this community though.
(09-15-2017, 08:35 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 08:08 AM)DaKody Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 09:41 PM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote: @DaKody You're an interesting guy.... i thought you read most of the posts on the forums but i guess you just over looked his intro xD

I have been making an effort to be active in this community though.

On most of the recent threads since he made his intro he has been leaving some sort of a comment.  He hasn't on things such as Ban Requests or things like that that he did not create but things like general discussions and staff apps. Those things that the random people can post on and I think he's been pretty active on the forums as of lately. That's just my 2 cents though ::D

Thanks!
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
@DaKody Not a lot of people give a damn about that rule of contribution to forums much. I believe only the older staff members or at least former regulars/staff knows of it. So most people will just go according to how helpful or noticeable he is on servers rather than the forums. Despite it being a rule/requirement, it's something that you may want to discuss with the others and see if it's okay. But that's why I voted neutral because of his forum time and server time is still not enough :/

To the other staff members that's voting or supporting Renzo, what dakody is saying is that, without all the reports and introduction. He's not really known to the rest of the community. There's people like me and a few other who are more active on forums rather than the server, and I got to say, despite the amount of post renzo has, he's still kind of not very noticeable on here than he is on the server. Contributing to the community is basically you communicate and participate in our forums.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-15-2017, 05:31 PM)Petals Wrote: @DaKody Not a lot of people give a damn about that rule of contribution to forums much. I believe only the older staff members or at least former regulars/staff knows of it. So most people will just go according to how helpful or noticeable he is on servers rather than the forums. Despite it being a rule/requirement, it's something that you may want to discuss with the others and see if it's okay. But that's why I voted neutral because of his forum time and server time is still not enough :/

To the other staff members that's voting or supporting Renzo, what dakody is saying is that, without all the reports and introduction. He's not really known to the rest of the community. There's people like me and a few other who are more active on forums rather than the server, and I got to say, despite the amount of post renzo has, he's still kind of not very noticeable on here than he is on the server. Contributing to the community is basically you communicate and participate in our forums.

In the last few weeks I've been top poster a few times. And also, I made a full in-depth introduction but it got removed over the Sept. 1st wipe so yes I made an introduction so people could find out more about me. I understand that one of the requirements is one month of community activity but from what I've heard from a lot of staff, that's a new requirement. I've been on everyday on the forums and server and discord for a few straight weeks and I've had a lot of people support me. I've made plenty of contributions to the community by posting possible suggestions, being there for other people like Sus, actually caring. I'm not just posting for the benefit of me trying to get Trusted. I'm making my post and replies because I actually care about being in this community. Helping Dinkle and Christian try and help fix the server with it's problems. I'm making a big contribution by trying to make the server a more playable place for the population. 

But in any case, I am trying to make myself known. I know I have the experience to make it as staff, and apparently, so do a lot of other people. They wouldn't +1 if you thought I couldn't do it or wasn't fit for the job.

Sincerely, TheBenzo.