Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys a moment of your time?
i know i was gone for awhile so ill just post a litte update first! 

I got married!!!!!! Allyson kaylee Austin (now French) and i tied the knot on august 4th 2017!!!!!!
We got our first house! finally move out of our dingy little one room apartment and got a nice two bedroom house!

I was gone so long due to a crippling destiny addiction!!!! lol!

Now i know the feelings twords me are a bit mixed! i have a good amount of people who love me and playing with me me, but on the other side i have made a few enemys sadly. i would love to repair those burning bridges if given the chance! 

I swear from this point on i will no longer cause issues over petty drama and try to be less agressive!

P.S. Id like to say sorry to taco! i know we had our issues there but id love to be friends! please feel free to talk with me about it! and if thats not what you want i understand!
Congratz on getting married man. Cool person in-game and you're ridiculously funny lmao. Welcome back man.
(09-14-2017, 08:12 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Congratz on getting married man. Cool person in-game and you're ridiculously funny lmao. Welcome back man.

thanks bud! =) and yeah i trie to be when im not being angry over something dumb haha. trying to work on that tho! =) but your freaking awesome to play with too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratz  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(09-14-2017, 08:48 PM)mkkay671 Wrote: Congratz  :D

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart  thank you!  Heart Heart Heart Heart
Congratz dude! yeah you are pretty chill to play with in game just sayin
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
welcome man, hope to see you around.

And is taco crow?( as in takko)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(09-14-2017, 09:18 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: welcome man, hope to see you around.

And is taco crow?( as in takko)

no its therottentaco
I don't know who you are but considering a lot PH people knows you, so I'll assume you're from PH. But congratulation on your wedding and I personally don't think you should post your whole name, due to doxing. :/
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Congrats. :)