Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys a moment of your time?
(09-15-2017, 05:38 PM)Petals Wrote: I don't know who you are but considering a lot PH people knows you, so I'll assume you're from PH. But congratulation on your wedding and I personally don't think you should post your whole name, due to doxing. :/

NO ive always been from ttt i took about a year long break! ive been around for awhile tho lol =) and honestly thanks for the advice but idc who has our names lol nothing they can do with them =) but thanks you guys all rock!
Welcome, and Congrats!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Congratulations!
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(09-16-2017, 08:16 PM)Cody French Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 05:38 PM)Petals Wrote: I don't know who you are but considering a lot PH people knows you, so I'll assume you're from PH. But congratulation on your wedding and I personally don't think you should post your whole name, due to doxing. :/

NO ive always been from ttt i took about a year long break! ive been around for awhile tho lol =) and honestly thanks for the advice but idc who has our names lol nothing they can do with them =) but thanks you guys all rock!

Yeah we don't know who he is, we just reply to all introductions and such  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Congratulations! What an achievement!!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Welcome back! and it takes a real man to try to mend burnt bridges, so thats a great trait! AND CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED
@"Spooky Puss" On the forums we have a rule to not necro post. Necro is basically reviving dead threads. Pay close attention to dates before posting. :) Thread locked.