Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small update for anyone who cares
Wow I feel like I haven't spoken to any of you in forever, but some of y'all may have noticed a slight absence of mine from the discord and forums (I have marching band so the server absense has been there for a while), but for anyone who gives a shit, my phone was stolen from me on Wednesday (yes I tried find my iPhone but they shut it completely off and yes I filed a police report), and since I have literally all my accounts verfied by phone, I no longer have access to mobile steam, and as of Thursday my discord locked me out and required me to input a code sent through text.  The only times I can post on the forums is when I open gmod and go through the web browser there, that being said, I can still access the forums, I just cannot log in.

Oh yeah, on Friday, the officer I filed the report with told me she had found a possible suspect (I was shown a video of her walking out of the bathroom I lost my phone in, looking very sketchy with the phone and case that I have in her fucking hand so it really wasn't that hard to find out), so instead of getting a new phone over the weekend like what was originally planned, I will wait until Monday to see if she returns it or not, and if she doesn't, she'll get arrested.
  As of right now my only forms of communication are through twitter, facebook and snapchat, and my computer whenever I'm able to get on (which is not often), I just wanted to inform y'all if anybody was curious about my sudden halt in activity.
Love y'all lots
[Image: giphy.gif]
sounds annoying, hope you get you phone back
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Be back soon Helen. Moderate and Queef bully me too much.
who am i blaming for my death until then
Update: my phone got returned, but my SIM card was stolen and my case ($80 lifeproof case) was all but demolished, so idk if I can access the discord for now since I can't be sent the verification code, but I can easily access steam and forums once again
[Image: giphy.gif]