Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is anyone here interested in modded Minecraft?
In particular, Feed The Beast? I want to gauge interest, we're debating making an unofficial community server for Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved (Expert mode), but we don't know who in the community would actually be interested in this.
Seems cool.

I've only played the Yogscast Complte Pack. Its nice.

I just want to go to space ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
I used to like modded minecraft about 2-4 years ago from about 1.3 to 1.8 but ehh now the mods are too involved and take away from the game too much in my opinion. Newer mods have made an entirely separate game from traditional style mods
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
We did it before with direwolf20 and infinity. Personally, I'm bored of ftb unless any of the major mods have gotten a big update or something.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Expert Mode, for those who don't know, is incredibly brutal in the beginning. The regular crafting of tools is useless, since they have 1 durability. You need to make Tinker's Construct tools in order to use them repeatedly. Everything is much more obtuse to craft, requiring significantly more resources than you would think. It's a lot of fun, but it shouldn't be your first foray into Feed The Beast.
I used to play a lot of FTB. I mainly did Thaumcraft. Expert Mode ruined it for me because I had to get involved with other mods that I didn't care about at all. If you make a server you should make it regular so level 1 noobs like me are more inclined to play.
I would def be involved in this. But as drew said it would hard to get as many people if it was in expert mode.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.