Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linfalas' Trusted App, This is interesting.
Ingame Name: 
Linfalas
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:100188087
Time Played: 
1w 1d 1hr 44m (192 hours)
When First Joined: 
May the 4th? 2017 
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Schooldays 3:00pm EST, Weekends whenever.
Rank Desired: 
Trusted
Current Rank: 
Donor
What can you do to help the community: 
With my past knowledge of being staff on various communities and my knowledge of basic TTT rules with my hours in Garry's Mod. I can act with confidence while doing reports,gags and whatever challenges that are thrown in my way.
Why you want to help the community: 
At first I really didn't want to apply for Trusted because of either Stress,Life,School or the fact that we already have enough capable staff on duty but recent events have occurred I think it's time for me to step out of the donor shadows and show Donor Test Mods how to act accordingly with their powers and be an example for newer candidates. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
*whistles*
Permanently by Burrito and Dakody with the reason "You think I won't"
But on a serious note I have never been banned across any Garry's Mod server for Trolling,Racism,Hacking etc.
My slate is cleaned.
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
Nope.
How did you find us?: 
An ex-staff member of the community who left
Other: 
I want to see criticism on this app of any kind, If you are afraid that I will attack you or backlash you in some way don't worry I won't if you are too shy about giving me advice on how to make me a better candidate for staff, add me on steam and we can discuss in private :)

[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
This one is pretty easy. I see you on almost daily, and you're always fun to play with. You have Ban requests filled on the forums, and overall active on the server, discord, and forums. I think it's safe to say you'd make a great Staff Member.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Like Christian said you play almost daily and are super active in the community. With forums, discord and ur activity on the server it's a definite +1 from me.
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
big -1 for me for the reasons that Lin asked me to -1 so now i have to based on my principles.

so a no from me.

Piss off.
+1 Since I've come back I see you on a lot. You also have no red flags.
former admin2
+1 my dood, I hope you get it, one cool dude

I NEVER BANNED YOU THO THAT WAS COLLEEN
+1 COS U KEWL

This dude is on pretty often and when hes on, hes no problems. Knows his stuff and just wants to help out. Confident in this dood.
You can be a dick but you have many of the qualities that make great staff
along with a good history on the server and knoldhe of the rules I think that you would make a great addition to the staff team

But starkly is still better at prop hunt
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 friendly, active in discord and has a good sense of humor - Follows the rules and just an enjoyable person overall to be around
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

(09-18-2017, 07:02 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: You can be a dick but you have many of the qualities that make great staff
along with a good history on the server and knoldhe of the rules I think that you would make a great addition to the staff team

But starkly is still better at prop hunt

Hmph. Starky is still my bitch also nice typo on a edit boi
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]