Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Linfalas' Trusted App, This is interesting.
+1 Love this guy, super nice most of the time lol! but very fun to play with. very active, talkative, and mature. would make a great addtion to staff!
I was waiting for you to make an app, lol. You're a cool dude and I know you can do well as a staff member on the server. I see you often each week, you never troll/rdm, and you're overall a likeable person. Big +1 from me.
[Image: source.gif]
Linfalas, you're the ideal person to promote to a staff position.
-Quite active
-Not a wanker
-Capable
My dude! I'm so excited you put in a staff app bro. You're really funny in Discord and in-game. You appreciate my computer wisdom and I know for sure you'd make an excellent staff member. 100% +1 from me dude.
keep yourself safe
nah but you dont rdm, you follow the rules (most of the time), and help some peeps.
Give this faggotoli trusted
+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1, he's a little ugly and kinda stupid but he'd make a good staff member, he knows rules and plays a lot and is very very very active within the community
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 my dude, you know the rules well
Immediate +1 for Lin. He should have got Trusted way way sooner than I did. He deserves it. He has the characteristics of an energetic soul, never fails to laugh when he can and he's pleasant to be around.

Welcome to the club, bud.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
App Approved, congrats!