Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Balance
Someone mention this earlier today and I feel like it may or may not need to be addressed. 

I feel like the balance between certain weapons is poor.

For example, the AK is one of the worst guns in the game yet it costs so many credits and doesn't spawn naturally. I understand not having it super strong since its not a rare drop, but it should at the very least do more damage than guns like the M16 that spawn naturally.

There's almost no point in using the scout over the silenced sniper as a T since they both one shot head shot, but the silence sniper is silent making it less punishing if you miss the first shot and when you drop someone on critical health. It should take longer between shots or something to make the scout viable comparatively (I don't know if that can be done, but it's just an idea.) There might be a couple more that I've missed but those are just a couple I've personally noticed. 

Thanks for reading and considering!
Shotgun needs a good nerf. The auto one not the pump shotgun. Which that one needs a little buff too.
i believe the shotguns are fine i think everything else is too weak or inaccurate.
i feel like a storm trooper in a SW movie. 30 shots and nothing connects from 20 feet away.
what a joke
Dont talk about sniper silence at the m24 and yes buff ak. But i highly doubt anything will be changed lmao this has been addressed by so many people
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(09-19-2017, 10:32 AM)Linfalas Wrote: Dont talk about sniper silence at the m24 and yes buff ak. But i highly doubt anything will be changed lmao this has been addressed by so many people

I know it's loud at client side but I've never really messed with it because I can't unbox one. :(
oh no that sucker is loud af anywhere cilent or not its loud thats all you need to know
I buffed the damage of the AK47 a bit. I'll also raise the damage of the scout when I get a chance so that there's more of a reason to use it over the silent sniper.
Please do somethign about the MP7 as well, nice seeing some activity on the server stat wise. Either lower MP7 fire rate a bit and or accuracy, or make it a primary or Traitor only weapon. Unless this stuff has been done already been a little absent from the server do to the 1500 mile car trip.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Reduce the amount of dmg of the regular auto shotgun please or make it less accurate far range

ALSO add the weapon that is with the HK Mp7 and M27 called Honeybadger pleeaaase
AK is a beaut.