Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most hated COD Game
Saw Merkmusics latest video about Call of Duty Ghosts and I hate ghost hardcore because of the shitty multiplayer and the stupid cliff hanger campaign that made no sense what so fucking ever.

Whats your least favorite Cod Game

"There aint gonna be any ghosts"
Rorke
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Anything past Black Ops 2 is garbo. I would say COD3 and the DS / Mobile games are also trash.

World at War and MW2 are imo the best.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Ghosts because it was hacker galore on both systems I played it on. The game itself had cool guns and maps but when every server has a hacker you cannot do anything about it defeats the purpose of even playing the game. It was basically hacker vs hacker with each hacker having a small army of non hackers lol.
Fuck you cod ghosts.
(09-19-2017, 02:36 PM)Christian Wrote:  COD3 and the DS / Mobile games are also trash.

bruh COD3 was great.

Personally, i didn't like advanced warfare, I found the campaign pretty cool but other than that I didn't like anything about that game. BO2,MW2 and MW3 are the best imo.
MW2 campaign and missions were golden
Hopefully WW2 will be pride back to COD
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
all of them.

just kidding. I tolerated MW2 and Black Ops. Hated the rest post World at War (with some rare exceptions).
[Image: source.gif]
advanced warfare was terrible, every other I enjoyed to some extent.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
ghosts, advanced warfare, BO3, Infinite warfare.

MW2 the best.
former admin2
I'm basically the same as Deaf T.S.

I was a big fan of World at War but I did play MW2 and Black Ops before departing from the game for good. As a fan of history, I liked the games that took place during real situations (WWII). I'm considering buying the new one that's coming out though because I think it could be fun with a historical aspect as well.