Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here it goes:
Ingame Name: [red]erikdamian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155710273 

Time Played: 1w 19h 33m XXs

When First Joined: I dont remember, it was around 18 of July of this year

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central Time zone, I usually play daily, but sometimes somthings happen i dont get to connect.

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I can check if anyone is cheating, keep a healthy enviroment, get along with other players, make sure everyone follows                                           the rules. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Because it´s fun, you meet a lot of people and have fun playing with them, cheaters usually make a toxic enviroment for                                         others, wich is not fun. I want to make sure everyone´s having fun.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes: Erik For Trusted v1 , Erik for trusted 

How did you find us?: When i bought Gmod, i rushed in to play. I was looking for a DeathRun server at first, but most of the maps had missing textures. Then i tried with PropHunt, but most of the servers didn´t work, then i tried this one and it was the first one to work. I played for a while, met some people and after a while, i decided i wanted to help the server.

Other: I have played for a while, but i still think i can improve some things, but i just wanted to try and see if my efford was good enough. and also, why comic sans?, besause i said so  :D
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1

PH needs more staff
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
ive known erik since i first joined this server, hes always respected rules and does a good job as trusted. +1 for me
+1
You do amazing at what you do and when either me or another staff member is busy doing something and someone does something bad you always do your job even when someone needs help with something and we're busy with something else you help them. You're gonna be a amazing Test-Mod. Even though sometimes you might not be able to get on you still do a good job. You're always fun to play with and be around. Ily my son.  Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-20-2017, 07:12 PM)[Pink] Tori the Tiger Wrote: +1
You do amazing at what you do and when either me or another staff member is busy doing something and someone does something bad you always do your job even when someone needs help with something and we're busy with something else you help them. You're gonna be a amazing Test-Mod. Even though sometimes you might not be able to get on you still do a good job. You're always fun to play with and be around. Ily my son.  Heart

YAY!
I made mom proud!

+1

Erik has been an outstanding staff member since day one. He asked questions, and followed as he was told. He always does his job.

I see improvement ever time I see him on the server. 

Good job Erik, you've worked hard for this
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Havent really been on ph in a while but the times I see you your the first one to say get out of spec etc. and you do your job really well its a +1 from me fam...
...waiting

(09-24-2017, 03:43 PM)[red]erikdamian Wrote: @"[Red]Starky"
no?

Just give him time to respond. He may not be available and is waiting to see more votes or just lazy.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-26-2017, 12:08 PM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 03:43 PM)[red]erikdamian Wrote: @"[Red]Starky"
no?

Just give him time to respond. He may not be available and is waiting to see more votes or just lazy.

He isn't lazy, he just hasn't been able to do it yet.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]