Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about Test or KOS
Can a detecive TEST or KOS literally 10 seconds after round starts in the spawn on map lost temple and RDMing me when i was just looking for a gun and couldnt understand the TEST mod's mic and so i "Refused" to test so i get KOSed on ROund 1 and on ROund 3. I walk by detceive" TEST OR DIE" and literally can barely make out what he says Foxka was detecive those 2 rounds. and just want to know who is actually right.
i kinda argee with this even thouhg i do it myself, also this man needs donor
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
@Foxka
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(09-20-2017, 11:30 PM)Kyle Buttersjunior_ Wrote: Can a detecive TEST or KOS literally 10 seconds after round starts in the spawn on map lost temple *1*

and RDMing me when i was just looking for a gun and couldnt understand the TEST mod's mic *2*

and so i "Refused" to test so i get KOSed *3*

on ROund 1 and on ROund 3. I walk by detceive" TEST OR DIE" and literally can barely make out what he says *4*

Foxka was detecive those 2 rounds. and just want to know who is actually right. *5*

I'm going to list out things so this is easier to break down and understand

1) Yes, you can.
2) Everyone else understood me, including yourself
3) thats why you got kosd, you refused to test.
4) "test or die" makes it seem like you could easily make out what I said
5) There is no right or wrong here, you were validly killed