Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody French Trusted app
Ingame Name: Cody French

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42761850

Time Played: Play time is 6d 15h18 m 47s but i had played on here alot before about a year ago when i became a supporter

When First Joined: Over a year ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): -6:00 time zone play from about 4pm to 2am sometimes earlier sometimes later

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Supporter

What can you do to help the community: i do my best to help control smaller squabbles, like say if you feel you have been rdmed please report it dont fight, stuff like that

Why you want to help the community: its a great community, alot of the people in here im friends with and thats always a nice atmosphere. its very well controlled and most people are super great to play with, its the least toxic server ive ever been on and i would very much enjoy helping keeping it that way.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): NO

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): NO

How did you find us?: Just scrolling over a year ago liked the name and clicked

Other: thank you for reading this over
I need help in the late nights and early mornings. Hes the dood for that. Never in trouble and yes he helps settle issues. If im busy making forum requests or doing a ton of reports, hes my man for keeping it in line while im doing that. He would be a great addition.
Im going to refine this once I get a little more time and make it nicer lookig for u but for now this is what u are getting lol.
FIRM +1
We can trust him

WILL EDIT SHORTLY
I'm not sure if you returned from a break recently, but I really haven't seen you on the server all that often before Septemer or late August. That being said, you seem like a pretty level-headed person on the server. Sometimes you have petulant confrontations (your beef with RottenTaco), but you don't seem like you actively try to get others slayed or defend your own slays with your life. You forum time isn't that much, but it seems to be increasing a lot, which is what I like to see. I can't speak on behalf of Discord, since I don't use that lol. Overall, I'd give you a +0.5; despite some negative things that I've seen, I really want to see you become a staff member.
[Image: source.gif]
(09-22-2017, 09:40 AM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote: I'm not sure if you returned from a break recently, but I really haven't seen you on the server all that often before Septemer or late August. That being said, you seem like a pretty level-headed person on the server. Sometimes you have petulant confrontations (your beef with RottenTaco), but you don't seem like you actively try to get others slayed or defend your own slays with your life. You forum time isn't that much, but it seems to be increasing a lot, which is what I like to see. I can't speak on behalf of Discord, since I don't use that lol. Overall, I'd give you a +0.5; despite some negative things that I've seen, I really want to see you become a staff member.

Thank you so much! i promise i will earn that other 0.5 percent! i really apprechate the feedback postive and negative
You rock thank you so much again!
I haven't been back long, but I believe this still matters. Your game tracker doesn't look too good. https://i.imgur.com/Cs26tPr.jpg . 12 days isn't really good. Another problem is toxicity. I've only been on with you 3 or 4 times, but that is what I have seen. I honesty believe you will get staff later on, but it's too early to apply after being back for only over a week. Your consistency is great and you time per day isn't also great. I feel you wait a month and work on these things. I know you will get trusted, but for now it's a -1 from me.
former admin2
You've just came back from a long break, and haven't been here consistently enough for me to consider you fully "active." All I can recommend at this point is get a lil bite more activity, since your server / forum / total community time is fine. It's just you need to be a bit more active when coming back from a break.

Work on these things if your app is declined.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-22-2017, 10:36 AM)Christian Wrote: You've just came back from a long break, and haven't been here consistently enough for me to consider you fully "active." All I can recommend at this point is get a lil bite more activity, since your server / forum / total community time is fine. It's just you need to be a bit more active when coming back from a break.

Work on these things if your app is declined.
Declined or aprooved, i will work on my activity, thank you so much for the feedback!

(09-22-2017, 10:01 AM)Deadpool Wrote: I haven't been back long, but I believe this still matters. Your game tracker doesn't look too good. https://i.imgur.com/Cs26tPr.jpg . 12 days isn't really good. Another problem is toxicity. I've only been on with you 3 or 4 times, but that is what I have seen. I honesty believe you will get staff later on, but it's too early to apply after being back for only over a week. Your consistency is great and you time per day isn't also great. I feel you wait a month and work on these things. I know you will get trusted, but for now it's a -1 from me.

i really try not to be toxic! im so sorry if thats the impression ive given you! i swear to improve that point of view! thank you so much for your feedback!
Basically what everyone else has said haven't even seen you on. -1
30 days server activity or basically a month activity is a requirement.
You haven't file any reports for rule breakers yet, this will help improve your application that you're willing to help.
Your reasoning to apply is very basic, is there anything that makes you different from others?
Leaning -1 because of activity.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
-1 you haven't been on for long at all and you just rejoined the server but other than that no problems