Unban bb I sorry
Ingame Name: Mario's Nipples

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44058876

Who Banned You: Console

Reason For Ban: Last ban of the trio of bad boys

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was banned in 2014
Do not take my word on this, but I believe GBans is being wonky, and you may have been accidentally banned by said wonkiness. Most likely, we'll figure something out.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(09-23-2017, 03:31 PM)Sól Wrote: Do not take my word on this, but I believe GBans is being wonky, and you may have been accidentally banned by said wonkiness. Most likely, we'll figure something out.

Wait, you like Ken Ashcorp. His music is lit. Also I agree with Sol
wrong section

(09-23-2017, 03:31 PM)Sól Wrote: Do not take my word on this, but I believe GBans is being wonky, and you may have been accidentally banned by said wonkiness. Most likely, we'll figure something out.

He said he was banned in 2014 so I don't see why or how GBans would accidentally ban him.

(09-23-2017, 03:40 PM)iaPK Wrote: Wait, you like Ken Ashcorp. His music is lit. Also I agree with Sol

Since you're his friend, backing up his unban probably won't help. If you have the urge to troll, there are other forums/communities for that.
I thought it was in connection with a recent GBans bug (which I believe is still affecting the TTT server). So, that's my bad. Lol.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(09-23-2017, 03:49 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: wrong section

He said he was banned in 2014 so I don't see why or how GBans would accidentally ban him.

(09-23-2017, 03:40 PM)iaPK Wrote: Wait, you like Ken Ashcorp. His music is lit. Also I agree with Sol

Since you're his friend, backing up his unban probably won't help. If you have the urge to troll, there are other forums/communities for that.
I am not trolling I genuinely love Ken Ash corp. My favorite song of his is probably on the rocks. Yeah he's my friend but I am backing up Sol's point and his love for this amazing artist.
(09-23-2017, 03:57 PM)iaPK Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 03:49 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: wrong section

I am not trolling I genuinely love Ken Ash corp. My favorite song of his is probably on the rocks. Yeah he's my friend but I am backing up Sol's point and his love for this amazing artist.

I was banned before you even were a staff member. It was 3 years ago just can you please unban me.
(09-23-2017, 03:59 PM)Mario Wrote: I was banned before you even were a staff member. It was 3 years ago just can you please unban me.

Uh, okay? Do you want only the staff member that banned you to handle this unban request? You might be waiting a long time because that person may not even be here anymore.

A mention of his steam id for mass rdm from NotACrappyTTTServer's shoutbox archive.
(09-23-2017, 04:02 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 03:59 PM)Mario Wrote: I was banned before you even were a staff member. It was 3 years ago just can you please unban me.

Uh, okay? Do you want only the staff member that banned you to handle this unban request? You might be waiting a long time because that person may not even be here anymore.

A mention of his steam id for mass rdm from NotACrappyTTTServer's shoutbox archive.

No I just want to be unbanned.

(09-23-2017, 05:26 PM)Mario Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 04:02 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:

No I just want to be unbanned. I am gay that is why u banned me.
Also on the ban post you sent it said banned for 1 MONTH for mass rdm (not all of time). Also that was a year and 5 months ago at 5 in the morning. The ban that we are dealing with right now was 3 years ago and the only reason on the ban is "one of the three bad boys".