Uban request mister!
(01-19-2017, 08:08 PM)DaKody Wrote: No

Why?
[Image: original.gif]
The Co-Owner sure does have a way with words.
You got banned for leaving? wat
(01-20-2017, 01:58 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: You got banned for leaving? wat

On TTT, RDM & Leaf gets you banned for a week per slay.

I seem to remember you trolling earlier in the day and being a thorn in staff's side. I'm neutral on an unban, but I understand why DaKody wants to keep you banned.
Ehh, when I was playing with Redzombie he didn't seem like cancer. I don't really know the detail behind the T on T RDM and where it came from, but maybe @DaKody can give a more detailed explanation as to why you aren't being unbanned.
Oh, so half the story was missing, that explains why he denied.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-20-2017, 02:43 PM)Mr_Rippe, Prince W/ 1000 Enemies Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 01:58 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: You got banned for leaving? wat

On TTT, RDM & Leaf gets you banned for a week per slay.

I seem to remember you trolling earlier in the day and being a thorn in staff's side. I'm neutral on an unban, but I understand why DaKody wants to keep you banned.

Mmm.. I don't recall trolling, just saying "n word with hard r" when I was told it was okay to say it, then someone said it was not okay so I said my bad, I also had stated that I had a habit of saying it ;so if I do say it I apologize in advance.

Oh right I was a prop and a dude was killed because he walked up to me and kept jumping on me and died. And there was this one annoying dude I was messing with, admittedly, however I am not one to put full blame onto. For I was not the only one doing it.
Just because you weren't "the only one doing it" doesn't mean its ok to do it.....
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-20-2017, 08:04 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Just because you weren't "the only one doing it" doesn't mean its ok to do it.....

You aren't reading my posts properly if that was your only comment, friend