i was perm banned for no reason by dakota on tttt
name barry bee                                                                                                                                                                                 steam id joker_200012                                                                                                                                                                     person how banned me daktoa
Thank you for following the format.
there's a format?
If I recall me @Scoovie and @"Dakota" were in a call and discussing your behavior, You are just a troll nothing more and nothing less. All you did was mic-spam,disrespect staff and players to a minimal and also you're racist :/

Oh yeah this is the format that Blake has given you.... ( All you had to do was click the link :/ )

Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Who Banned You:

Reason For Ban:

Length of Ban:

Reason for Mods to Unban:

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):

Other:
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Please edit your post following the appeal format Blake gave you above!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
racist? what did i do that was racist and what did i do to disrespect some one
You were causing the server to lag. You joined, server lags. You left, server didn't lag. You rejoin, server resumes lag. You leave, server no lag
what did i do that was racist what did i do to disrespect someone and it said i was banned for ddos not trolling
-1 you edited your post to be formatted weirdly and now you're just trolling

TCBA
wrong person lin

And you were clearly ddosing the server, when you joined it stuttered every half second so we kicked you and it stopped. Then you joined and it started again. Then we banned you and it stopped again. Seems pretty clean-cut.

-1 for unban and also @"Dakota" can attest to this.