Sugga Sugga Unban Request
Ingame Name:  Sugga Sugga

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64293729

Who Banned You: Christian  Heart Blush  :P Heart

Reason For Ban: "You know better to queue ear rape as a Donor"  Huh

Reason For Ban Edit/Change: "Stop queueing earrape, or you're going to be demoted."

Length of Ban: 24h/1d 

Length of Ban Edit/Change: 7d/1w

Reason for Mods to Unban: Christian joins for .01 seconds when there are other staff already on. Play song that isn't even really ear rape. Bans me. I think its dumb that some staff punish me for shit and others don't care and say its okay. 

Reason for Mods to Unban Edit/Change: I didn't really care that I was banned for 1 day, but the fact that Christian changed the length of ban and the reason is kind of annoying, but thats what happens with Christian bans  Cool

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, on old forums.  Exclamation 

Other:   :@   :@   :@   
@Christian
former admin2
-1 I've literally know which queues you have that are earrape you've been warned multiple times by multiple staff to not queue earrape but you don't care and now you serve a ban :)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(09-24-2017, 04:40 PM)Linfalas Wrote: -1 I've literally know which queues you have that are earrape you've been warned multiple times by multiple staff to not queue earrape but you don't care and now you serve a ban :)

No staff today warned me not to queue ear rape and if they did I was not aware. So I'm not sure where the warned multiple times by multiple staff comes from.  :P ;)
No. You've been warned multiple times, you know not to queue obnoxiously loud ear rape.

Your ban will not be reduced, perhaps you should take this time to learn when to not queue loud ear rape.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Ear rape is against the rules, if other staff aren't warning you about that then they are going to be talked to, you have been warned many MANY times about everything you do wrong, but you keep doing it and you just expect to get warned more? Nah, every time you're on you break the rules.