Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Shouldn't Do Their Own Reports
(09-26-2017, 11:46 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 11:43 AM)Ikebakuro Wrote: Then find another solution to the problem because honestly, this is ridiculous. Or at least say "Okay. We understand your concerns and we'll discuss the matter". Find something that works because clearly this doesn't

We've already told  you the solution. Get proof and make an abuse report.

I don't mean my specific situation. What's done is done. But if it keeps happening (which it will) then something needs to change. Apparently nothing changed since I left
I'm just going to throw my opinion into this; since he's complaining about me.

If there is only a single Staff on who can handle reports, and the report contains RDM that is blatant, then a slay can be issued and the Staff can handle their own report.
The only reason you are continuing this argument into these depths is because you refuse to accept the decision MOST OF OR ALL STAFF HAVE COME TO simply because it doesn't fall in line with what YOU think is best.

If you truly think this is an issue, then find more people who agree with you and make a conjoined thread in the suggestions thread; because until you do so, nothing will change.

TL;DR: This is not a problem and most if not all Staff agree.
(09-26-2017, 11:51 AM)Jerald Wrote: I'm just going to throw my opinion into this; since he's complaining about me.

If there is only a single Staff on who can handle reports, and the report contains RDM that is blatant, then a slay can be issued and the Staff can handle their own report.
The only reason you are continuing this argument into these depths is because you refuse to accept the decision MOST OF OR ALL STAFF HAVE COME TO simply because it doesn't fall in line with what YOU think is best.

If you truly think this is an issue, then find more people who agree with you and make a conjoined thread in the suggestions thread; because until you do so, nothing will change.

TL;DR: This is not a problem and most if not all Staff agree.

Dude, no one who posted on this forum was there to see exactly what happened. You slayed me cause you were salty cause I killed you. I had enough proof to do it. It wasn't "RDM on sus". It was an easy "oh hey that guy is a T" kill.
Based on your response to the report, it was based on sus because you said you used your reasoning. If you would have responded that you saw him do it, etc etc. it might have been different.
Right, let me just jump in here right now as random as I can, without proof all we can see is you being salty at what appears to have been a proper resolve to a report. I understand that you may feel that it was handled incorrectly, however, we have had this system of reports forever, I genuinly dont see why this should change. If you honestly feel that the report wasnt handled correctly in cases like these, please take screens to back your claims, otherwise these claims will be discarded sadly
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-26-2017, 12:08 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: Based on your response to the report, it was based on sus because you said you used your reasoning. If you would have responded that you saw him do it, etc etc. it might have been different.

Ever played town of salem? Random lynching = bad and is basically what you call RDM. But actually using the information you have and figuring shit out like a detective isn't exactly "random". Is it? It's called being smart. But no matter, like I said earlier, what's done is done in regard to me and Jerald. I still believe a new system is needed because staff being bias is something I have encountered on more than one occasion
Bottom line, if all you have is Sus wait until OT.

If only one staff is on, they can do their own report.
(09-26-2017, 12:15 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: If only one staff is on, they can do their own report.

But that's where this whole problem began. Like I said, not the first time and won't be the last. If only one staff is on, then get the screenshots or whatever and take it to another staff member/forums and let a 3rd party decide
I walked away grabbed some lunch, I come back and this is still going on.
As of right now you are literally arguing with several different staff members, can someone please close this thread.
(09-26-2017, 12:20 PM)Jerald Wrote: I walked away grabbed some lunch, I come back and this is still going on.
As of right now you are literally arguing with several different staff members, can someone please close this thread.

Not arguing. I'm not saying "you're wrong, I'm right blah blah blah." I'm stating my opinion and looking for further discussion on the matter. Like I said, this is not about what happened to me personally a couple hours ago but to what I've seen and my concerns

I'm not arguing with anyone. Just stating my thoughts and hoping for a deeper conversation on the matter. Perhaps even a thorough explanation on why my suggestion won't work. Idk. Maybe a staff member to not be lazy and actually put in the effort to help me for once