Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Donion Ring's Staff App
Ingame name: Donion Rings

Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/id/iamerror98

Time Played: 82+ hours (Server play time was reset)

When I first joined: Summer of 2016

Availability: 6/7-11/12 every day excluding Tuesdays and Thursdays, East Coast

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community:I can help solve disputes between players pertaining to reports, hacking, etc. I can help establish a friendly and fair playerbase for this server so that the community may expand. 

Why you want to help the community: Because I love to help out those in need, and I want to help make a better community.

Have you been previously banned?: Once or twice for changing my name during a round, don't know how to link

Have you previously applied for staff?: No I have not

How did you find us?: Server browser
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
Never seen you before but you need 100 hours minimum before applying for trusted, get some more community time!

Who?
You do not meet the 100hr mark and not active among the forums and discord
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
-1 you don't meet the minimum requirements and thats not a steam ID, you can get that using online sources
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have only seen you on once and your name didn't Stand out to me . You don even meet 100 hours and you aren't active on forums or discord.

Change those and fine you will likely get staff but for now.
No.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Hello.
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Donio...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Donio...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Doubl...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5BSn...145:27015/
It seems like you just recently came back after a year of going missing. So I'm going to give you a big -1.
You must have 30 days filled up to apply for trusted. You pretty much only play for 5 days. Just because you have old times doesn't mean you can just apply for trusted right away; you have no activity whatsoever. A tons of the new staff don't know who you are. I mean, I remember you last year but I still can't give you a +1 because the fact that you just came back recently shows how power hungry you are. You ignore the most important rule; the 30 day rule.

Please make improvements:
Play for 30 days; no afk/farming times.
Make player reports for any rule breakers you see while staff isn't on or if no moderators can ban.
Get active on forums/discord/server.
Make yourself known; no one recall who you are except a few people.
Help players with rules or new players if they have questions about server.

If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
yeah yesterday was the first time i have ever saw you, so im gonna say no
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
You need quite more hours to be a member of staff!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Just looked at your play time graph on GameTracker. You lack consistent play time, and I don't really see you standing out at this time. Try to get more active on the server, some more forum time down the line (as well as making Ban Requests) will help you a lil bit more. Especially with standing out.

Try to work on these things along the line come your next application.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm sure you've already read everyone say you need more hours, so I'll offer some other advice.

-You already seem to be a friendly player on the server, so certainly keep that up. Get to know the community more, make some friends, and help players when you can on the server. Someone doesn't know how to get rid of the pink and black squares on their screen? Help them get texture packs downloaded.

-Try to be more active on the forums. I see this is your first post ever on here. Try looking at some other threads and comment if you have something to add. At the very least, post an introduction thread so we can better get to know you. You can also meet some people with similar interests!

-Pop into the discord server every once in awhile. You can play games with other players or just share some jokes. Also, it's a great tool to report excess RDMs or something happening on the server when staff are missing or even if they're abusing.

Please take a look at this advice and consider following it.