Unban Me please
Ingame Name: [Shinobi] Gho$t

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79742303 

Who Banned You: Foxka

Reason For Ban: "Mass rdm"

Length of Ban: Perma?

Reason for Mods to Unban: I dont think i deserve a perma ban, specially when i didnt even do it own purpose 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:
Moved to TTT Unban Requests
@Foxka
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
[Image: C44D6A6A6D5DFFD8E3C9F44F37C54ECA016BFB20]
[Image: 38433F475E0B04200587081FD4D8BC0070ADCC89]
"i didn't even do it on purpose"
[Image: dd3.png]
I was actually gonna do it for a month too, until you started mic spamming "don't be a bitch don't be a bitch don't be a bitch"
"Too much of a perfect moment" "My bad mate, couldn't help myself"
Yet you say you did it accidentally?
Still not seeing how i should be "perma" tho anc wasnt really mic spamming was more so fucking around but call it what your gonna call it
(09-28-2017, 04:48 PM)[Shinobi] Gho$t Wrote: Still not seeing how i should be "perma" tho anc wasnt really mic spamming was more so fucking around but call it what your gonna call it

Mass RDM / Mass Attempt RDM always has (and will be treated as) a Permanent Ban until Reduce. In this case you did kill 2 Players + Attempt RDM, so this is Mass Attempt. The Admins and I will discuss your reduce, so sit tight.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-28-2017, 04:52 PM)Christian Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 04:48 PM)[Shinobi] Gho$t Wrote: Still not seeing how i should be "perma" tho anc wasnt really mic spamming was more so fucking around but call it what your gonna call it

Mass RDM / Mass Attempt RDM always has (and will be treated as) a Permanent Ban until Reduce. In this case you did kill 2 Players + Attempt RDM, so this is Mass Attempt. The Admins and I will discuss your reduce, so sit tight.

Sounds reasonable i guess
did this idiot actually randomly kill people on purpose and then ask to be unbanned?
he seems like a decent human in general just he's a dick in game maybe reduce it so 2 months or something i am always up for second chances, just if you fuck it up then its a perma
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Up to Foxka and the rest of the admins but his chance might be low... Since he lied in the ban appeal stating that he "accidental rdm"
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]