Unban Me please
(09-28-2017, 09:29 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: did this idiot actually randomly kill people on purpose and then ask to be unbanned?

Calling me an idiot is not going to solve anything, plus i dont think a mod should be acting that way toward anyone smh
Not sure if yall already took action but you guys should lower at least until 2-3 months so he will learn his lesson but still be able to play in some time.....
(09-29-2017, 08:35 PM)[Shinobi] Gho$t Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 09:29 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: did this idiot actually randomly kill people on purpose and then ask to be unbanned?

Calling me an idiot is not going to solve anything, plus i dont think a mod should be acting that way toward anyone smh

why should i show respect towards a troll? players like you is the reason i never play TTT anymore. it shouldn't be my responsibility to make sure people know how to hit F1 and understand what a role-playing game is.
Mass RDM: 3+ accounts of RDM on the same round or repeatedly over many rounds or 2 accounts of RDM +1 attempted RDM on the same round
+1 for reduce
+1 for foxka ban
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-01-2017, 07:11 PM)blakeman1 Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 08:35 PM)[Shinobi] Gho$t Wrote:

why should i show respect towards a troll? players like you is the reason i never play TTT anymore. it shouldn't be my responsibility to make sure people know how to hit F1 and understand what a role-playing game is.
Well im not a troll but call me what your gonna call me mate but as a staff member you should be respectful to everyone including "trolls"
Your appeal has been Declined. You may reapply November 1st, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]