Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin abuse
so multiple times a week i get muted or kicked from discord for saying hi how's it going. today the person in power just straight up refused to acknowledge me so i moved in and out of the channel 4 times to get christians attention and was kicked from discord before i could contact anyone for help. the only response i got was from scoovie saying something along the lines of "shut up proto" when i asked what everyone was playing so he's the only one i have to point a finger at
I was muted sooo I only hear you coming in and out of the channel :)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
its getting to the point that i stay out of discord because it almost always ends up someone interrupting what i'm saying to other members because "shut up proto" has become a meme
Its because you were spam joining channels, next time don't be stupid.
(09-28-2017, 09:05 PM)Foxka Wrote: Its because you were spam joining channels, next time don't be stupid.

if you did or even can read this post it points out that i spam joined channels to get the attention of any admin/moderator after the fact this went down.
Why not message someone about it?
i'm not intending to call out any one person with the power out for anyone one incident and i'm not the only victim. i've seen other people move people around mid conversation and continue to do it when asked to stop. it's especially annoying when someone in a donor/staff lounge who doesn't have power to join it but was let in to be parts of a discussion gets moved out for a prank and doesn't get moved back

(09-28-2017, 09:24 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Why not message someone about it?

i tried messaging christian but it didnt let me for some reason. no clue why
I mean there's a staff report threat area for a reason
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-28-2017, 09:30 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: I mean there's a staff report threat area for a reason

sorry didnt know about that section. but this isnt to report one person its more to point out a trend
We were playing a Competitive Game, and you kept joining and leaving very annoyingly to try to get our attention. Also I was not the person who kicked you, that was Foxka.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]