Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin abuse
(09-28-2017, 10:14 PM)Christian Wrote: We were playing a Competitive Game, and you kept joining and leaving very annoyingly to try to get our attention. Also I was not the person who kicked you, that was Foxka.

i didnt say you kicked me(or did not intend it to sound like that) i just wanted an explanation why i was muted for just saying what's up what are you guys playing. and he seems to target me a lot even in cases where he joins the channel i was already in
were you kicked out of a non designated general channel or was it a channel dedicated to a game

because if you want to join a chat like donors lounge or general you can talk about anything it dosn't have to be about the game being played.

if you were in pubg or gmod and were being off topic then i can see there being an issue
it was general chat. the very first channel in discord. which a few people according to discord who wernt in a competitive game
(09-28-2017, 10:52 PM)MrProto Wrote: it was general chat. the very first channel in discord. which a few people according to discord who wernt in a competitive game

There are tons of rooms for people to play games together in.

Game room 1 and game room 2 if their game is not in the list.
If they want to take over a channel for a game (thats unlisted) then those are the appropriate rooms to do so in
Plus admins can make additional channels if they want for more game or more generic game rooms.

so i cant take "we were in competitive game" as excuse   so there must be something more to it.

So let me get this straight so what happened was  you joined in general   tried to get their attention to have a conversation  and it annoyed them because they were playing a game?

Everyone tries to get some kind of attention when they join a room  even me   when i join  i go glub glub glub

But what christian was saying is you were going in and out

Were you like poping in and out like a bunch of times within a few mins / instantly  because that would get you kicked from any room
you are either in or your out.
(09-28-2017, 11:07 PM)A Fish Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 10:52 PM)MrProto Wrote: it was general chat. the very first channel in discord. which a few people according to discord who wernt in a competitive game

There are tons of rooms for people to play games together in.

Game room 1 and game room 2 if their game is not in the list.
If they want to take over a channel for a game (thats unlisted) then those are the appropriate rooms to do so in
Plus admins can make additional channels if they want for more game or more generic game rooms.

so i cant take "we were in competitive game" as excuse   so there must be something more to it.

So let me get this straight so what happened was  you joined in general   tried to get their attention to have a conversation  and it annoyed them because they were playing a game?

Everyone tries to get some kind of attention when they join a room  even me   when i join  i go glub glub glub

But what christian was saying is you were going in and out

Were you like poping in and out like a bunch of times within a few mins / instantly  because that would get you kicked from any room
you are either in or your out.

i joined the channel and said my hi's asked whats up whats everyone playing(i cant remember the exact words i said) was told to shut up and thrown into someone else's dedicated game channel and muted. after a minute i joined their channel back and waited to be unmuted thinking someone was joking but no one noticed i was back so i went in and out(aboput 4 times) and waited to be addressed and was then kicked from the discord while typing to christian to ask what was going on from my simple greetings
It wasn't in general chat, it was in Game Room 2. Which is a channel under game rooms, not the first channel in the server. We were playing HOTS, and in a competitive ranked game. We were trying to communicate so we could win. Your joining, loudly talking over everyone, and then spam moving in and out of the room (as in clicking as fast as possible to leave the channel then rejoin) was disruptive and immature. If you want to chat and have attention there is a time and place, but you can't force all the people who are already playing a game to stop and listen to you and then call it abuse.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
A) we were in a comp game in heroes of the storm with Me, Christian, Quiche in game room 2
B) you came in and screamed "whats going on guys" and kept talking when we asked you to be quiet, so you got server muted
C) you then kept joining and rejoining which is kickable in itself so i kicked you because it was annoying
D) You are always disruptive and trolling, even in text chat, so yes I'm not going to like you. Especially after you made death threats to my pets, which is fucking uncool.
(09-28-2017, 11:23 PM)Foxka Wrote: A) we were in a comp game in heroes of the storm with Me, Christian, Quiche in game room 2
B) you came in and screamed "whats going on guys" and kept talking when we asked you to be quiet, so you got server muted
C) you then kept joining and rejoining which is kickable in itself so i kicked you because it was annoying
1.my game auto-connects to general so try again kid(im sure you guys have had time to collaborate a story)
2.i have no way to know how loud my mic comes through for you guys and the only be quiet i got was a shut up proto which like i said has become a meme and i brush it off usually
3. you literally restated what i said because i was wanting to know why i was muted and was being directly ignored by the offending party
It was in game room 2 because i specifically went there this morning when there were a ton of people in the pubg channel. I never left because I'd been on my computer the whole day. I also haven't been in the general chat in ages because if I'm not playing a game with other people I'm either not at my computer or playing osrs. Discord also doesn't auto connect you to a channel unless you close the entire program, and it only puts you back in the channel you were in if you were in one when you left. If you want to accuse a ton of people of conspiring against you in a lie to make you look bad or whatever I guess you can think that. But that isn't worth my time and probably not worth anyone else's. You joined the channel, disrupted serious gameplay with shouting, and spam rejoined. As a result you got kicked. That's what happened.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I can confirm that they were in game room 2 bc I constantly look to see if it's worth joining from my phone or not lmao
[Image: giphy.gif]