something something jimbonis trusted ap
Ingame Name: Jimbo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53800782

Time Played: 2 week 4 days

When First Joined: september 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3 to 3 am pst anyday

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can take care of the server during the night owl times

Why you want to help the community: Cause over my 2 years I've seen a lot of rdms during the night time and someone has to do something about it

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=1663

How did you find us?: Scrolling down the TTT servers

Other: it would be pretty gnarly to get Trusted you know what im sayin partner
merry christmas xbox
+1, My man Jimbo has many hours on this server and I believe he would be a great help when playing on the server late at night when there is no mods/admins online.
Jimboni Pony already excels in enforcing the rules on people who aren't already aware of them. He is also fun, helpful, and a generally nice guy. I think he'd make a great "Trusted." +1 :D
First I was afraid, I was petrified. But then Jimbo was a cool dude and I became less statuesque which was nice. Regular player, knows the rules, and is probably not a disaster waiting to happen. +1
Oh, it's just a space duck.
Jimbo is probably tho most qualified to be a mod out of anyone who is currently not a mod. Follows rules and NEVER gets effected by anyones mood, like, hes very mature and keeps the game fun. +1
+1 hes pretty alright, he follows the rules 99% of the time, and i agree with what others say.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I really really want to +1 this. But your play time is inconsistent.

[Image: 8a7e511adfc35216d0a05ee584a31797.png]
im trying partner but i will play more in the future
merry christmas xbox
You need to fill the gap of 30 days
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
-1 not really consistent with time as of recent. You just came back apparently
former admin2