Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
something something jimbonis trusted ap
Despite what game tracker says jumbo is still active in discord so he could easily be on call and I have noticed an increase in maturity so I support this
Sure. Whatever. Don't hurt yourself...

+1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(09-30-2017, 09:46 AM)Foxka Wrote: Despite what game tracker says jumbo is still active in discord so he could easily be on call and I have noticed an increase in maturity so I support this

I would argue the counter point of his maturity has gone down

putting that together with his actual low consistent play time and trolling tendencies its a no
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Jimbo is still a troll and too immature to hold a staff position. And he's not active and is unhelpful whenever is his on the server.

Not active, still a troll, still immature.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Just because he's active on discord does not excuse him from skipping the requirements of a proper staff member.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I don't work or be on ttt but my man made Alt accounts to +1 himself I think all the first accounts say joined sep 2017 -1 from me fam....
(10-01-2017, 06:48 PM)[Green]Bryce Ze RaBbiT Wrote: I don't work or be on ttt but my man made Alt accounts to +1 himself I think all the first accounts say joined sep 2017 -1 from me fam....

Magnificano is a different player than jimbo.
Zel is also a different player.

Jimbo most likely posted on the server that he's applying for trusted and wanted them to +1 him or that they're friends and he wanted them to +1 him to get the staff rank. As you may have noticed their playtime all matched as soon as he came back just to apply for staff. If it was an alt account, the admins would have done something but they're all different players.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Your application has been Declined for obvious reasons. Maintain consistent activity, stop being immature and a troll.

You may reapply December 2nd, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]