Foxka randomly banning me because of hacking accusation
Though he may be hacking, 1 :13 second clip of 1 kill is not enough evidence to ban off of. +1 until we can get more evidence.

Also: forgot to quote that post you made and, the dislikes still stay though.
former admin2
(10-01-2017, 10:15 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Though he may be hacking, 1 :13 second clip of 1 kill is not enough evidence to ban off of. +1 until we can get more evidence.

Also: forgot to quote that post you made and, the dislikes still stay though.

Yeah, I was pretty frustrated with the ban but I didn't wanna take it too far. But banning me when he thought I was hacking because he spectated me for ONE round and then saying he has more clips but those "clips" were never there because he joined the server like 1 or 2 rounds before that clip. Also, banning me and then saying "He's not going to appeal the ban anyways" ??
it looks like it was all one fluid motion, not a snap. and in any case i dont think that one clip on one person is enough for a PERMABAN
anyway, he never really been a disturbance on the server whenever ive been with him.
+1 for unban
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Yeah that clip doesn’t show much at all tbh +1 for unban
clip shows nothing +1
Staff of the server should not make such rash decisions. If Foxka really believed and was hacking, he should have collected more evidence before mindlessly banning and on the spot after one "suspicious" flick kill. Staff should also not lie in most situations such as this one. "Literally half the server" were not calling out and for hacks, maybe a handful of people at most. Foxka also said his other demos got overwritten, which is another lie, because he only spectated and for one round. I feel that Foxka shouldn't be a staff member if he is going to act childish and lie to other members of the community. If it wasn't already obvious, +1 for an unban on and, because this clip is not "fairly obvious" proof and is only one instance.
+1 for unban, shouldnt instantly ban for hacking from one headshot. Sometimes these hack bans are just the banner madcuzbad.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Pretty immature all-around by a single mod to ban a player after a single "suspicious," at most, shot. Conjure up a compilation of evidence and then make your case.
He probs gonna get unbanned but this picture sums up Foxka

He fucked up.

[Image: image.jpg]
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(10-01-2017, 04:40 PM)raul Wrote: Pretty immature all-around by a single mod to ban a player after a single "suspicious," at most, shot.  Conjure up a compilation of evidence and then make your case.

Calling people immature wont help your friend get unbanned, lol.

I'm not gonna say i don't make mistakes, we all do, but this isn't up to me to unban you. Upper staff are reviewing it and they will make the decision.