Foxka randomly banning me because of hacking accusation
Aww, that's cute. @hello there my guy and @"raul" made forums accounts to back up their friend. I will totally believe the friends of a suspected hacker! Can't wait to see you guys back on the server and ghosting.
(10-01-2017, 07:18 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: Aww, that's cute. @hello there my guy and @"raul" made forums accounts to back up their friend. I will totally believe the friends of a suspected hacker! Can't wait to see you guys back on the server and ghosting.

More baseless claims. Why would we ghost? and already has an easy enough time killing suckers that cry like you, why would he want it to be made even easier by ghosting? Ghosting ruins the fun of the game for everyone involved, we don’t stoop to that level. If you have any evidence, spit it out, but I’m sure you don’t because all you can can do is attack us instead of actually contributing to the report. :)
(10-01-2017, 07:18 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: Aww, that's cute. @hello there my guy and @"raul" made forums accounts to back up their friend. I will totally believe the friends of a suspected hacker! Can't wait to see you guys back on the server and ghosting.
Why are you so focused on hello there my guy and raul just because they’re my friends? There are multiple other people who support me and say that it didn’t look like I was hacking. Also, Foxka hasn’t said a single logical statement to defend his claim.
[Image: v1.png]
Can we keep these pointless and toxic replies out of this thread, this is a appeal request and there should not be ANY REPLIES to this thread that do not state something helpful.
Can we close this shitty thread, im pretty sure the admins denied the appeal by now.

Foxka did a little fuck up but you hacked and being backed up with toxicity soooo
[Image: inhales-wrong-5392190.png]
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
What proves I’m a hacker exactly? Also we were just defending ourselves, it’s pretty unprofessional for a moderator to be toxic to us and expect us to not say anything back.
[Image: v1.png]
(10-02-2017, 08:23 AM)Linfalas Wrote: Can we close this shitty thread, im pretty sure the admins denied the appeal by now.

Foxka did a little fuck up but you hacked and being backed up with toxicity soooo
[Image: inhales-wrong-5392190.png]

The vast majority of the thread seems to disagree with you on the fact of and hacking...
(10-02-2017, 08:23 AM)Linfalas Wrote: Can we close this shitty thread, im pretty sure the admins denied the appeal by now.

It doesn't look like any conclusion has been drawn yet. This is a terrible way to respond to an unban request.
I know this is a serious thread, but you all act like children. Quit jabbing at each other.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
I'm locking this for now, since people keep shitposting and or fighting. Unban Requests are supposed to be kept Civil, and this is NOT what is happening in this appeal.

An Admin or Higher will reply back on the verdict of your appeal.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]