tronald's unban/reduce
Ingame Name: [black]tronald

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:92340059

Who Banned You: @Foxka

Reason For Ban: ghosting

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban:  i mean , sure i understand that ghosting is wrong  but a PERMANENT BAN for a pmessage... i mean at least reduce cause i actually like playing on the server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no.

Other:  You to Foxka: donion was kosed
+1 for reduce. As you said he should know better, but I mean... Permanent ban that quickly is harsh.
+1/2 You did the crime but it should be a shorter time.
Even if you're an active player, you should know that ghosting is not allowed, the punishment for ghosting is perma and theres no exceptions for anyone. If he didn't know that donion was kosed let him find out on his own
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-01-2017, 05:33 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: +1 for reduce. As you said he should know better, but I mean... Permanent ban that quickly is harsh.

Ghosting is always a perma and i'm not going to give slack because he's staff on another server. That being said, I asked the opinions on the ban with several other staff members and they all concluded to go forward with the ban because Tronald should have known better. For reference, here are the screenshots.
[Image: 74576A690FA5E73C3C563EAB174FD2565733F6C2]
[Image: 6497ED3E6EFF966C8C8889522BBF3D1DCC3A4BFB]
(10-01-2017, 05:47 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Even if you're an active player, you should know that ghosting is not allowed, the punishment for ghosting is perma and theres no exceptions for anyone.  If he didn't know that donion was kosed let him find out on his own
but as seen in foxka's screenshots i didn't think it was ghosting in the first place.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
you know way better than to do that, you get to serve this one out for a while
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Bryce... Dont make things more dumber than it already is for the love of god just message in the general discord ffs

Also back to the topic

[Image: thinkingnggngng.png]

Why are you breaking the rules Tronald.... Staff are not immune to da rulez. And you're staff member on Prop Hunt were ghosting is more to be shown.....

Mistakes have been made.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(10-01-2017, 06:12 PM)[Green]Bryce Ze RaBbiT Wrote: CAN SOMEONE UPDATE MY DISCORD ROLE PLEASE!!!!

Can you stop shitposting in an unban request you heathen?
(10-01-2017, 06:11 PM)DaKody Wrote: you know way better than to do that, you get to serve this one out for a while

if thats your position, why not reduce it to a month ban, that would be serving it out wouldn't it?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky