UnBan
(10-20-2017, 08:52 AM)Camo Wrote: You can go back and look at chat sure but you cannot go back and hear voice chat which is zekkens and skullpics only communication tool. They both admit to the kos that was heard and infamous doesnt deny it. Hes not directly saying he heard it, but he sure is implying he did. When skull sent the pm telling him to follow the kos and kil zekken, he could have easily said I never heard a kos but he is implying he heard it but didnt want to follow it for reasons A and B below.

A "So with that being said I never trust anyones kos truly unless I can prove it " Implying he heard it
B "because you are usually a T and kill zekken" Implying he heard it but thought skull was the T calling a kos on Zekken

ok first let me be more detail they were both screaming into their mics kos zek kos skull at each other then both went silent so I assumed both were dead then I heard zekken speak I pressed tabbed saw the skull wasnt marked not alive so I said kos in my mic and typed it kos skull. So with that being said shall I go further into detail of the situation
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
"they were both screaming into their mics kos zek kos skull "

You heard it confrimed.
there is no certainty of who called kos first other than zekken admits there was a kos on him.
Either way you heard it. 

I'm locking this until a verdict is made.

Camo, he did not know out of the two who was the actual traitor. Doesn't matter if both players were kos'd, Infamous initially was going to follow the KOS on Skull first until the psay. This is blatant ghosting, and is to be treated as such.

We will reply back when a verdict is made.

Edit: Ghosting rule has been reworded, since some people believe what he did was not ghosting.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Your appeal has been Declined.

You may reappeal on November 20th, 2017.
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]