UnBan
Ingame Name: Skullpic 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29755449 

Who Banned You: Christian 

Reason For Ban: Ghosting via PSAY 

Length of Ban: Perm 

Reason for Mods to Unban: i did not take it as Ghosting if he was kos, I was telling him basically to quit trollig and to listen to my callouts, not that i was ghosting a T, BECAUSE THE T WAS ALREADY KNOWINGLY KOSd.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): http://dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/detai...1497501413

Other: I understand the mistakes i have made and will be on good behavior.
So here's the problem. You should not be psaying players ANY INFORMATION that is revolving around the game while you're dead. PERIOD

Evidence regarding your ban.

Apart from this, I've heard nothing but complaints about your behavior as of recently. Killjmax has been getting ahold of us that you won't fuck off and leave him alone. Though he may be instigating, you both need to learn how to ignore each other and stop picking fights. If you do manage to get a reduce or an unban, you better shape the fuck up. I ever see this again from you, you'll end up right back here.

Back to the report however, the information regarding your ban was brought up to me by @Penny and @"Infamous Echo Unreal" I will tag them since they're key witnesses to this situation.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Honestly the evidence I have seen is pretty blatant ghosting. Even so, most of my -1 reasons have to do with other things.

You have a lot of harassment and trolling problems. You have a history of harassing players. Many people have said you have when staff are not present. You have recently ate a day ban for arguing with staff/ something like that. This isn't good for you. You are extremely trollish and you have a massive history with it.

I don't believe you will be on "good behavior", just after this. You have shown no signs changing in the past, why would you now?

Apparently he was kos'd already(maybe)? Doesn't matter. If he didn't know something about the match,  then don't say anything.

former admin2
-1 I was spectateing/listening to zekken and you all because I warned him (zekken) about saying The "N" word. I Heard no kos/high suss on him come out of anyones mouth. Afterwords I recieved the messages you sent to echo in the chat.
Uhm? Sorry? This is flashbacks? Same reason for ban, better have the same result. -1, Ghosting is ghosting PERIOD, does not matter who you are. Skullpic should know better then this.
Proof he heard my KOS http://prntscr.com/gzm7b8 and Zekkens KOS from me.
(10-19-2017, 09:26 PM)Skullpic Wrote: Proof he heard my KOS http://prntscr.com/gzm7b8 and Zekkens KOS from me.

I can confirm That I was KOSed in an audible manner that people could hear/see.
[Image: 76561198136723774.png]
Zekken's Back!
Okay? Tronald told someone while dead in a PSAY who was KOS'ed and still got banned? It hasn't been reduced even? Why should you?
(10-19-2017, 09:26 PM)Skullpic Wrote: Proof he heard my KOS http://prntscr.com/gzm7b8 and Zekkens KOS from me.
Ik what this is... I am guessing he said "KOS spooky," then he told them it was Zekken. That is still ghosting, even if he (Infamous) got the name wrong.
Intel Inside. ©
I was not involved but since im already the most hated staff member, and I paid 40$ to be heard, im gonna say my 2 cents.

Trolling:
Skull does not joke with players that dont want to play around back. He doesnt walk by a random and mess with them. Does he crack jokes towards me cos I dont care? Sure. I do the same. As well as a number of other players who arent overly sensitive. Killj does the same to skull, and I even witnessed skull tell him to drop it, and he didnt so skull gave heat back. Both need to drop it.  

Ghosting: Ghosting includes sharing information with someone who would not otherwise know it, including staff. Infamous even admits to hearing the kos. It doesnt say do not message players while dead for any reason. If thats what is should say then make it say that. But it basically says do not tell them what they dont know. He knew he was kos.
Skull kos zekken, for good reason, zekk admits to it that he was kos. Infamous admits to hearing the kos on zekk but not trusting skull because i guess "skull always kills zekk when hes a t" so skull pm him to basically say quit fucking around and pay attention to the game. KILL ZEKKEN.

As for tronald (????)
Whoever he ghosted to didnt catch the kos. He told him he was kos.
Infamous knew zekken was kos.

No ghosting happened because everyone involved admits to hearing the kos.
You shouldnt keep him banned when evidence points to that everyone knew he was kos.
If you want him banned because hes a troller then remove the ban and collect evidence on that.

I believe when he is let back in, he wont do this again because he can see how fast it can go south.
Its not worth it is it skull? Next time leave it alone and go to youtube when you die for some shit or something.