Unban me STEAM_0:1:66019262
Ingame Name: jangosplace

SteamID: STEAM_0:166019262

Who Banned You: Colleen

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM <3

Length of Ban: Perma

Reasons for Mods to Unban: The initial reason i was slain was because i shot 2 Ts and 1 inno. I sat and served my 3 autoslays and when it was time for me to play it said I was banned for an hour for low karma. I thought ok I'll wait the hour and come back then it said I was banned forever.  The reason I shot the 2 Ts was because I saw them in the T room (This was explained as missing textures, which if I was told to disregard and not shoot even though I can see them. Since I know what it is now I can play fairly) and the inno was shot in the crossfire.      I was only banned one other time and that was for a unserved slay which I resolved.   I have put too much time and effort in getting cool ingame items to just throw it all away for some stupid kills. I hope this can be resolved quickly.
I'm delirious outta my mind.
The ban was Re-Reduced to 2 Weeks since you apparently only left with two unserved slays, and that it wasn't Mass RDM. However Gbans never said you were "Banned for having too low karma."

[Image: 8vXGnfl.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
one question @jangosplace were you an inno or a t?
in the case that you were a t, why would you kill 2 ts for being in the t room?
if you were an inno why was it mass rdm.
anyway +1 for reduce
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
@[black]Tronald Where did you read he was a traitor? You can still RDM traitors as a innocent. He didn't have the texture packs for that particular map, so he pretty much metagame/cheat his way through the game knowing who the traitors were. It was consider as mass RDM because Colleen read 3+ kill as mass; even attempt mass is still mass. Just because you kill a traitor without hard evidence, doesn't mean it's not RDM. Like for this situation, he abused his way of killing traitors because he didn't have the needed texture pack for that particular map. So killing those two traitors was an RDM; especially since he knew that's against the rules. So technically, that should've been 4 slays total; but since it was unintentional, it was served only two slays. Then he also killed an innocent, but he didn't really explain about the innocent part; other than that, that's technically 3 kills. But it really depends on what exactly made the decision of the mass from Colleen. It could've been a decision she made afterwards after she noticed he actually killed 3 so it's mass.

But for my answer, I'm giving a neutral answer.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
@"Colleen"
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
@"Colleen" was not in the game when all this happened, she just joined up and played for a few and sent out the ban I put up on the Forums. (fyi) @Penny  Was there for the whole thing and @"call me Stephanie"  was there for the tail end of it.
 Heres the ban request I put in for this      http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2926
Again what had happened was he killed 1 inno with blatant RDM "round 1", next round killed 2 Ts while he was innocent because he can see through walls. 3 slays were assigned, he served 1 and left with 2 still pending. I gave him a few to join and he didnt. I put up the ban request, and about 10-20 mins later he rejoined and served the other 2 slays, completing his slays. Was this mass RDM?

Also something I overlooked somehow that bothers me alot is the fact you didnt have the textures. You have over 100 hours here, you know how the server rolls. And I promise you at some point you have heard a staff member saying every player needs textures. It's EXPLOITING to see through the walls as you can see. How do we know you will get them if you come back?

Now the 2 reports with the 2 T's you killed makes even more sense. I thought it was either possible ghosting or you just flat out RDMD them because I went back and watched the whole round through the deathscenes and couldnt figure for the life of me how "you seen them". Now I understand you can see through walls. 

I can usually easily give +1/-1 's but this one isn't to the point I can say that yet. I'd like to see how other people feel about this cos idk how I feel
I believe it was reduced to a 2 week ban and that seems about right for this.
I wish you luck with this and if you come back you need to get the textures.
@Camo I would like to tell you something. You said @jangosplace already served one slay, right? So how is that mass rdm? You added 3 slays, correct, he served one which leaves 2 slays left. But why did you report it as mass rdm? That caused a confusion on everyone's part. But not only that, you guys also put that he actually killed four total. If it's in separate rounds; it's technically not mass rdm. It would be considered as consistent RDM. Unless he killed 2 and attempt one in one round, then that's a mass rdm. But if he only killed two in round round and one in another round, that's only consistent RDM or if he leaves the server, that's rdmx2 and leave or rdmx1 and leave.

I changed my mind and I'm up for reduction. Because the report caused a huge confusion to the reported person.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Can you please show me where I ever reported it as a Mass RDM? I reported it as "left with 2 slays". Then was updating in real time on the post that he was serving his slays. I did however update my post to say that colleen came in and banned him for MASS RDM. But that was reduced because it wasn't a mass rdm....
I know the difference in Mass RDM and consistent RDM.  Ive successfully reported on both.
I know if he kills 3 innos over 2 rounds it's not Mass RDM. Thats why I didnt post a MASS RDM request. I served him 3 slays for rdmx3
Again, all I did was my job. Report that he left with his 2 slays, then reported back that he was serving them.
A moderator gave him a ban for MASS. Not me.
I've said from the start it's not MASS. And I questioned those who said it was.
He was served a 2 week ban because he did leave with 2 slays, and I guess too much passed for him to slide through.
I suggest you look over the original ban request I submitted as it clearly shows me saying its not mass. I said it about 2-3 times about 2-3 different ways that it was not in the same round. It was over 2 rounds.
@Camo
https://imgur.com/a/g1rI6
Those two screenshots, you and steph's comments indicated that it was a mass rdm. But right now, he's is banned for mass rdm because of your report and what she read through the report. You didn't clarify what was going on, she banned based off of the updates comments from both you and steph. I am unsure if it's reduced already since I can't see bans list at all. But your comments is what she based off of, or at least that's how I see it. She sees an update of the report to be mass rdm because of what steph said and he was your witness; so in any case she read it as a mass rdm. As you have said, you were updating the thread; you never actually corrected if what steph said was right or wrong; all you said was "take it how you see it" so you didn't really care if it was right or wrong.
I actually did, maybe if you read the comments first before you make assumption. (:

And I'm going to stop arguing before I get into my trouble than I am already.
It would be best if you just didn't comment on these things. You have no clue what you are talking about. Those pics you just made and showed me, show me saying it was 1 kill 1 round and 2 kills the next. That doesn't even come close to me saying MASS. In fact, thats me saying its NOT MASS.
You dont know if his ban has been reduced? It says at the top of this page that Christian has reduced it.
We have the situation under control.