Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mmdeadpool2000 introductions
Hello it's me, Mariah aka mmdeadpool2000 I'm pretty new to the forums but I'll update on it better. Well I'm a girl and almost 18. I'm a junior in high school and I love to play video games instead of sleep like I need to do. I'm a bit shy and less confident towards social interactions but I'll try my hardest. My hobbies are posting memes,roasting some of my friends on discord,drawing art and watching films. I also love to make people laugh I'm sorta like a jester. If anybody has any further questions feel free to ask.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
(10-04-2017, 06:55 PM)mmdeadpool2000 Wrote: Hello it's me, Mariah aka mmdeadpool2000 I'm pretty new to the forums but I'll update on it better. Well I'm a girl and almost 18. I'm a  junior in high school and I love to play video games instead of sleep like I need to do. I'm a bit shy and less confident towards social interactions but I'll try my hardest. My hobbies are posting memes,roasting some of my friends on discord,drawing art and watching films. I also love to make people laugh I'm sorta like a jester.  If anybody has any further questions feel free to ask.

You had me at memes. Welcome to the forums and the PH staff team! :)
What kinda movies? I like alot of the old 80-90 movies myself, also older horror movies
(10-04-2017, 07:44 PM)Camo Wrote: What kinda movies? I like alot of the old 80-90 movies myself, also older horror movies

i love me some 80 and 90's films like back to the future , feris buellers day off and heathers but i feel im more a horror film fan because i grown a love for the thrill and terror of the plots. im doing a course at a school which teaches us the way of a director and editors in films. i just finshed a editing unit in there and moving on to using camera to make films.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
Welcome to the Dinkleberg community!
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
welcome to the forums my g
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Hai frien :D Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(10-04-2017, 09:48 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: BEGONE THOT
nah jk welcome to the forums , try not to get banned from ttt for ghosting(it seems to be a trend)

When your ghosting screenshots get int the hands of staff thats what happens lol. Dont talk down on the TTT server and scare people away lol. We did nothing wrong but follow Mr Dinks guidelines.

I like alot of the 90s classics lmao. Im lame AF! Jurassic park 1-3, Twister, Dodgeball etc
I like those STYLES  of movies. Newer movies are so different lol
WELCOMEEEEEEEEE TO THE FORUMSSSSSS
Welcome aboard to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]