Unban Request
Ingame Name: Keen

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77425

Who Banned You: EpicGuy

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Never

Reason for Mods to Unban: wont rdm again

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  No

Other: one time everyone else was rdming and no mods were on. i dont expect this to be lifted, but taco told me to try so im trying. the people here were pretty cool and i was getting to know people.
@EpicGuy
(Couldnt find a ban request for this one)

Myself, -1 for unban. -0.5 for reduction
If you know what mass RDM is, which you do, and you do it because others are and no mods are on, it shows how you value the rules. You know better. Epic is a very fair Mod so if he permed you it was for reason. I believe people can change, but from what you said, or lack of, IDK.
provide your actually steam ID.
Also If people were RDMing when no staff were on that doesn't mean you can. Hello?
If you see people doing that report them. Don't follow.
-1 for unban.
iffy on a reduce no less than a month.
former admin2
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...light=keen

Yeah, I remember now. I banned you because of that ban request. I'll add the logs when I hop on later. You say that you won't RDM again. Well, that's a lie. You're bound to RDM again, I still RDM, but I understand your sentiment. You also said that no Mods were on. Just because no one was on to punish you doesn't mean you should still break the rules.

All that being said, I really don't care if you're unbanned. You've made some attempt to come back, and as long as you don't act like a complete muppet, I don't see why you can't come back. It probably won't be a full unban, but a ban reduction. Let me be clear, if you screw up as badly as you did before, you'll probably be banned and we'll have no remorse for you. Again, I'll add the screenshots when I hop on later.

EDIT: Thanks for the tag Camo. Although I didn't see the alert until after I viewed the thread, I appreciate ya
1) your steam URL isn't helpful

2) Just because there's no staff on, that doesn't mean that you're allowed to Mass RDM

3) "wont RDM again" isn't a good reason why you should be unbanned. You should have been more cognizant of the rules and more responsible when on the server. If you want to be unbanned, you have to seem like you want to be given another chance, and I don't sense that happening right now.

I don't think epic permabanning you is arbitrary, so I'm -1 for an outright unban and -1 for reduction at this time.
[Image: source.gif]
I'm all for second chances, but you only put 9 words in your unban request. That doesn't make me (or anyone, I would think) believe you really care about the server enough to change.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
You put literally nothing into this unban request and you seem nonchalant about it. So you can stay banned. -1
Here are the pictures of the logs:
https://imgur.com/a/If0oi
he seems sincere with his response. i think he just made the mistake of jumping off the cliff with everyone else
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Someone reduce his Ban to 30 Days. Post here when you do.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]