Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level And Time Reset
This happened twice already. My Level reset from 5 and happened again after a map change today. My hours went from 2weeks and some to 0. I dont know what happened. You can see my hours before and after in the photos linked below.

https://imgur.com/a/YCWUV   

:@   :@
Well since the Moderators are not trusted with the powers of changing Levels....

Better pray to god a Admin gets on but don't spam them about it only prevents them to get on in the first place even if they have a reason to get on. :)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Just keep track of your time / levels lost. When Dink can find out what the problem is, we'll reset them. There isn't really a point in doing so when they keep reseting.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
When did this happen?

I would like to know the exact time and date if possible

and was it both at the same time?
(10-08-2017, 01:46 AM)A Fish Wrote: When did this happen?

I would like to know the exact time and date if possible

and was it both at the same time?

If you want specific times you should make a full post about it and get it in announcements on discord
Dink says he should have the XP fixed. If you have problems with XP or Time resetting from this point, please make sure to report that here.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]