Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purp jump hack/exploit
Offender's name: Purp

Offender's steamid: STEAM_0:0:41627933

Potential witnesses: spooky puss

Reason to ban: Possible jump hack/exploit

proof: 

Other: When he had a jetpack, he flew through the air and could jump up to the roof of the boiler room on waterworld. Other people also pointed out how he was flying.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
If he was jumping as high as you say he was not even changing rates would make you jump that high (I messed around with it to see if I could jump as high as skillets but it didn’t so I turned it off) but it would be helpful to get a video of him doing more of the double jump looking stuff and flying if you can.
I've been PMing him in the Server, he says he's been having Network problems recently. I'll upload the chatlog in a sec.

[Image: XoDzoEA.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-08-2017, 10:35 AM)Christian Wrote: I've been PMing him in the Server, he says he's been having Network problems recently. I'll upload the chatlog in a sec.

I was guessing it was his internet because he walked on air which always happened with skillets when his internet would die. but in the video, his ping is normal when he's doing some of these jumps.
I'll bring it up to the Admins.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I don't remember who it was sadly, but yesterday on waterworld I remember seeing someone fly horizontally across the center of the map about 20 feet off the ground. A few moments before this I also remember hearing someone say they saw a guy "flying around". It wasnt really a smooth movement, it was kinda choppy like. . Looked like connect problems. It was the same character as the one in the first video with derp. Probably the same map but I just didn't see the hover thing.
Now that I think of it BrickOnAStick figures out a glitch where you disconnect your computer from network and reconnect it while using jumpack and it lets you fly/survive long falls as long as you Time it right or know how to do it correctly.
Doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary to me, just and animation
thats not how lag works
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I think the version of the jumppack in the server right now does jump height based on client time between frames so if the client sends frames late it might fuck up. Not 100% on what version of jumppack is in right now, but its plausible. Though it's pretty unlikely.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]