Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright people, is it time for a change of color?
Ingame Name: Currently: PeppermintPatches. Past alias/other: Lovanatana, MintyPanda, Sól.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134252546

Time Played:

MintyPanda's Time (all alias): 106 hours.
Lovanatana's time: 294 hours.
Collectively: 400+ hours.

When First Joined: The first of May 2017.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Still in school, usually from 2:30 pm to 9:00 pm.

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I can expand upon my abilities and the knowledge I've gained as a staff member, and gain more with this change of placement. It should not be viewed as a chance to gain higher power, but a chance to learn more than I already know. I think people mistake the ranking with power (even though TM has more then Trusted) and forget the fact that the community promotes you so you can do more, and learn more.

Simply: I want to do the best for the community, I want to make everyone feel content in their stay, even if it would be for one hour. Gentleness over firmness.

Why you want to help the community: As divided as the community is about the server and the people in it, we're just like any other community. We have our ups and downs, our outcasts and our class clowns. All of it. This server reminds me of my town, which is quite diverse. This server is as well, even if anyone wants to argue otherwise. We've got a lot of beautiful people that come onto the server, we have our little arguments but ultimately, we bond together over a video game, and that video game is why we are a community.

It's also why I'm here. I love taking care of everyone and making sure everyone is content, though I do admit, I need to be better about introducing guests and asking questions.

I have also made a forum post asking the community before-hand if it was too soon, as I value it's decision more than my own.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): TTT Trusted. DarkRP Trusted.

How did you find us?: Sorted by rankings in the TTT Gamemode tab, and Dink was in the Top 10 at the time.

Other: My time as of recent has been admittedly low, and that is because of school, hanging out with my old TTT community, and playing new games as not to get burnt out on this one.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
It's obvious a +1 for me.

Always active within the Discord and Server, knows when to call for staff when needed, and overall a good Staff memeber. This should be a easy promotion choice tbh.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 you mothafucker, you work your ass off to be the best staff you can possibly be, and you are always around.
(10-08-2017, 12:12 PM)Fozzy Wrote: +1 called me a dumb Korean

Excuse me, I called you a Korean because you're too good at GMod PVP.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
absolutely a +1
i dont think there is anyone more deserving of this role than you, you are active every day even with schoolwork and such and you do a great job diffusing situations and you dont start drama.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 Like I said. No red flags. No problems. And you do your job well.
Easy.
former admin2
+1 yes good person hard worker great dedication
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, its been awhile, but back when I played Darkrp for awhile..you were always the one there being helpful and working hard. Best of luck keep up the good work!
Only advice would be to be a bit more laid back, and consider that people when people are being dumb, sometimes they are just fucking around and not being serious.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
+1 my dude from me you know the rules and active ion the community and the discord