Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright people, is it time for a change of color?
+1 duh :P gotta get closer to that mint green

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
EYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sure why not? I see no reason for you to stay a green bean
+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
This is like mari#2 all over again

+1

Edit 10/10/17 10:00 AM
One of you guys is extremely salty. It's a joke. If you don't like my response. I'll put it in a longer sense as to why I said her name.

+ a Girl
+ active
+ follow rules
+ ask questions when need help to improve
+ does the reports
+ helpful
+ kind
+ mature

This is the things that alice also had; the basic things that a normal player should have.

If I said Frank's name, it would be something like this:
- Troll
- Anger problems
- Abuser (like legit abuser, not those type where they whine that they broke a rule)
- doesn't follow rules
- immature
- disrespectful

If I said my name, it would be like this
- immature
+ girl
- inactive
+ late night to morning
- disrespectful
Despite all that, I got mod. So I use names to narrow down votes.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Your very helpful on the DarkRP server and I'm assuming as well TTT so its a +1 from ME!!
Quote:*All the comments from people.*

Thank you all. I appreciate your words, really. Without your support for me, I would not have posted this app. Thank you.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(10-09-2017, 03:00 PM)Petals Wrote: This is like mari#2 all over again

+1

Edit 10/10/17 10:00 AM
One of you guys is extremely salty. It's a joke. If you don't like my response. I'll put it in a longer sense as to why I said her name.

+ a Girl
+ active
+ follow rules
+ ask questions when need help to improve
+ does the reports
+ helpful
+ kind
+ mature

This is the things that alice also had; the basic things that a normal player should have.
There you go again assuming someone is a girl hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And Lova definitely deserves this, He does his best for not just the good of the server but for the people who play it. I'd just give him Mod already ;)
(10-10-2017, 06:19 PM)Foxka Wrote: There you go again assuming someone is a girl hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And Lova definitely deserves this, He does his best for not just the good of the server but for the people who play it. I'd just give him Mod already ;)

I cannot say I agree completely. I'm still shaky in my judgement as a Mod on DarkRP, as I was throttled ahead of the T-Mod and Mod app process, so I think that would need to be held off for a while.

Even though all staff are on the same footing, we aren't. Just not possible to see it completely on that level with everyone.

There's an hierarchy to staffing, and Moderators are usually seen as highly responsible, well mature individuals (I think so, anyways, correct me if I'm wrong). I don't think I'm confident enough to hold that image until a lot later on.

Edit: October 10th, 2017. 11:00pm CST.

I felt the need to reword this. The comments I gave above were quite negative to the actual equality of staff on the server.

What I mean to say, is that there is a positive hierarchy imbedded in the community. The lower staff work with the higher staff, and higher with the lower. It is the attitude and action of either staff that results in a negative view to hierarchy.

The entire point of this was to show that I need to be completely and bountifully trusted by the community, in and out to be anywhere close to TTT Moderator. Lower staff can and may look up to me and others as an example, and it should be said that the upper staff maintain a good image for the lower staff.

Sorry for the poor choice of words.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Forgot to do this earlier, but here it is:

honestly, you're the easiest +1 I could make. Uh, honestly, you're a really helpful person on the server and you're a really good-hearted person. You're also very active on the server/forums, and I obv know who you are. So, all is well. Only advice I'd give is to reiterate what Queef said-- to chillax more. Otherwise, you have my full blessing. :)
[Image: source.gif]
lmao I thought you were already a TTT mod. rip
+1
Love it when I see you online! always a pleasure and you do your job well!
+1 from me :)